Author Topic: Purchases Today  (Read 3297596 times)

Offline Mirror Image

• Veteran member
  • Claude Debussy (1962 - 1918)
  • Currently Listening to:
    Debussy, Mahler, Strauss, Sibelius, Bartók et. al.
Re: Purchases Today
« Reply #30940 on: Today at 05:32:43 PM »
I love when John decides to "go big or go home"   ;D

I know very little of those recordings but have sampled Miguel Baselga's work with an eye to maybe purchase, and have consistently enjoyed it.

;D Yes, I listened to a bit of the Baselga Falla recording and found it fantastic. Oh, don't forget when you put in orders, you "go big", too. ;) But you don't buy all year long, so I admire your willpower. I could learn much from you.
"Works of art create rules; rules do not create works of art." - Claude Debussy

Offline Brian

• Veteran member
    • Brian's blog
« Reply #30941 on: Today at 06:13:52 PM »
;D Yes, I listened to a bit of the Baselga Falla recording and found it fantastic. Oh, don't forget when you put in orders, you "go big", too. ;) But you don't buy all year long, so I admire your willpower. I could learn much from you.
Sometimes if I break a promise and buy something, I just don't post it here, out of shame  ;D ;D

Actually did not do a big start of the year order this time! Space is really limited in the house now, I'm up against the edge of it. But there are some box sets like that Albeniz which are oh so tempting...

Offline Mirror Image

• Veteran member
  • Claude Debussy (1962 - 1918)
  • Currently Listening to:
    Debussy, Mahler, Strauss, Sibelius, Bartók et. al.
« Reply #30942 on: Today at 06:17:56 PM »
Sometimes if I break a promise and buy something, I just don't post it here, out of shame  ;D ;D

Actually did not do a big start of the year order this time! Space is really limited in the house now, I'm up against the edge of it. But there are some box sets like that Albeniz which are oh so tempting...

Be strong! :) I do love seeing those large hauls from you (even if a lot of the repertoire aren't particularly interesting to me).
"Works of art create rules; rules do not create works of art." - Claude Debussy