The Music Room > General Classical Music Discussion

The Early Music Club (EMC)

<< < (345/354) > >>

Mandryka:

--- Quote from: deprofundis on November 29, 2021, 08:47:34 AM ---Okay you sin and never pay attention to might of Jacob Obrecht did you actuall yah done this, repent whit the folowing CD whit a fantastic ensemble and sounds of Capella de le Torre ensemble , a humble  but very great label fur musik der rennaissance das itch Alte Musik for one solid composer, any aware people in musiclogist all agree whit me the rendition of works are sublime ans surreal, real darn good stuff I say.

;)

--- End quote ---

Yes excellent. No better Obrecht on record.

deprofundis:
I order  Troubadour art ensemble LA TROBA direction Gerard Marcheto two CD quite expensive I say but sound awesome look awesome heck.

Mandryka:

--- Quote from: deprofundis on December 01, 2021, 04:24:19 PM ---I order  Troubadour art ensemble LA TROBA direction Gerard Marcheto two CD quite expensive I say but sound awesome look awesome heck.

--- End quote ---

I’m afraid I don’t like it, I think it is vulgar and tawdry.

deprofundis:

--- Quote from: Mandryka on December 01, 2021, 07:43:22 PM ---I’m afraid I don’t like it, I think it is vulgar and tawdry.

--- End quote ---

Well Mandryka I don't know about this recording only heard Rigaut DE Berbezith and find it ockay perhaps I am wrong...

I also order two Peter Philips sacred music, one on Naxos rooster, The other one look supreme  Choir of Trinity College Cambridge, Shutz Plasmens and to finnish this sweet  and spectacular  Ars Subtilior on Linn Label; Philip Cave Pickett, now please agree this is  strong album, why LINN offer quality recording built record player of best kind, and  produce excellent recordings, Philip Cave very talented director of ensemble, the choice of artists decent.

(: premont :):

--- Quote from: deprofundis on December 07, 2021, 07:10:58 AM ---... and spectacular  Ars Subtilior on Linn Label; Philip Cave, now please agree this is  strong album, why LINN offer quality recording built record player of best kind, and  produce excellent recordings, Philip Cave very talented director of ensemble, the choice of artists decent.

--- End quote ---
Ars Subtilior on Linn  label, do you think of Philip Pickett (and not Cave) or is there some recording I don't know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version