The Broadcast Corner

Started by Maciek, April 06, 2007, 02:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UB

If you are interested in contemporary classical music broadcasts on the web, you will love this site.

The lay-out is rather run together, but the information and links are great. The times are all for French audiences so you will have to figure out what time it translate to where you live.
I am not in the entertainment business. Harrison Birtwistle 2010

John Copeland

Here is an RTF file which contains lionks to 1,600 downloadable LIVE concerts.

Only a few of the links don't work, 90+ % of them do (well, I didn't download them all,  :o but I got everything I wanted bar two.)

YOU MUST RENAME THE FILE FROM Concert_archive_catalogue_1600.php TO Concert_archive_catalogue_1600.rar.   IT IS A RAR FILE WITH AN RTF FULL OF LINKS IN IT, please rename it so you can access it.  The GMG server does not allow for the upload of RAR files, so make sure you change the extension before opening it.

Its great.   Two live Hans Rotts in there too!

Maciek

porucznik.B

Quote from: Maciek on May 19, 2008, 08:47:54 AM
Pardon me for unearthing this thread but I do miss it a bit.

I still have links to files uploaded Sept 07-Jan 08 or whereabouts that I never posted here.

Here are a few:

Boleslaw Szabelski - Symphony No. 3
the sound quality leaves a bit to desire but, hey, it's a Szabelski symphony, you're not likely to hear it at a concert or find it on CD!

Marek Stachowski - Choreia for orchestra

Kazimierz Serocki - Symphonic frescoes

Jerzy Kornowicz - Zorze 2 (Dawning Light No. 2)

Jacek Grudzien - Interlude for piano

Do any one know password to download??....

Keemun

I got this from somewhere on GMG a few years ago, but could not find it so I am posting it here.

Bruckner
Symphony No. 9

Pierre Boulez
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Live: 2001

mp3 320 kbps

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzmqyadhfwy
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ty1ibmy3n2
Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. - Ludwig van Beethoven

John Copeland

Quote from: Scots John on February 07, 2010, 09:00:49 AM
Here is an RTF file which contains lionks to 1,600 downloadable LIVE concerts.
Only a few of the links don't work, 90+ % of them do (well, I didn't download them all,  :o but I got everything I wanted bar two.)
YOU MUST RENAME THE FILE FROM Concert_archive_catalogue_1600.php TO Concert_archive_catalogue_1600.rar.   IT IS A RAR FILE WITH AN RTF FULL OF LINKS IN IT, please rename it so you can access it.  The GMG server does not allow for the upload of RAR files, so make sure you change the extension before opening it.
Its great.   Two live Hans Rotts in there too!

Now then, I have just discovered the origin of that document is a group in Yahoo.  The group is called concertarchive.  You need a moderator to allow your membership.  I joined it yesterday.  Anyone interested in listening to live concerts (mp3 format) can download...wait for it...4,300 concerts!  :o    Just a wee bit more than the 1,600 they had when the above document was out.