All About Streaming Music Services

Started by Wakefield, July 02, 2015, 04:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherSpin

I'm not ignoring anyone. People are too conditioned and dependent, I can not have personal complaints against someone in particular -- only compassion and not much more. Including to all those in the enormous crowds pulsating to today's mechanical noise, which, however, is no different from yesterday or the day before yesterday. It is not about music only.

As for Swift, as I already wrote above, I have nothing to say about her. I tried listening a few years ago and several times since. I've never managed to make it longer than a minute or two. So I don't have enough material for scientific analysis... ;D

DavidW

You know I was just teasing Madiel in a nonsensical way but I have a feeling that AS is being serious??, and this crazy debate actually makes me curious to listen to her music!

Madiel

Well this is what streaming services are great for, trying stuff out.
I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

AnotherSpin

Quote from: DavidW on March 23, 2024, 08:28:00 AMYou know I was just teasing Madiel in a nonsensical way but I have a feeling that AS is being serious??, and this crazy debate actually makes me curious to listen to her music!

He is not to be teased as he is intolerant to opinions different from his. He is unable to embrace and endorse other's views, which is so arrogant and dreary in modern epoch of acceptance and inclusiveness. Very sad and no fun at all.

Madiel

I tolerate a range of informed opinions on many topics (admittedly it depends on the topic). It's the fantasies that depart from a factual basis I tend to have more trouble with.

Moving On.
I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

AnotherSpin

Quote from: Madiel on March 24, 2024, 12:17:54 AMI tolerate a range of informed opinions on many topics (admittedly it depends on the topic). It's the fantasies that depart from a factual basis I tend to have more trouble with.

Moving On.

You bragged about ignoring me. Where did the comment on my last post come from?