The Back Room > The Diner

How is the weather?

(1/255) > >>

Mozart:
I love the cold! Make me jealous with your stories of freezing weather. It is actually a cold night for Baja California, it is 8 degrees c now, almost enough for a sweater. It doesn't help that my window is broken and doesn't close :)

Lethevich:
Third frost so far this season, and delightfully freezing :)

Mark:

--- Quote from: Lethe on November 24, 2007, 12:29:03 AM ---Third frost so far this season, and delightfully freezing :)

--- End quote ---

About -2 or -3 degrees in the English countryside overnight, so a hard frost outside.

I love cold weather, too. :)

Peregrine:
It was stunning yesterday, bright blue sky with the sun streaming down over the frost laden Chilterns and Berkshire downs as I travelled up on the train to Oxford. Saw quite a few Red Kites rising and basking on the thermals, being mobbed by the odd crow. Very chilly in the wind, but a nice, 'clear the cobwebs' chill I thought.

Expect much British contribution to a thread about the weather!!!
 :P

Mark:

--- Quote from: Peregrine on November 24, 2007, 02:17:41 AM ---It was stunning yesterday, bright blue sky with the sun streaming down over the frost laden Chilterns and Berkshire downs as I travelled up on the train to Oxford. Saw quite a few Red Kites rising and basking on the thermals, being mobbed by the odd crow. Very chilly in the wind, but a nice, 'clear the cobwebs' chill I thought.
--- End quote ---

Wonderful. 8)

--- Quote ---Expect much British contribution to a thread about the weather!!!
 :P

--- End quote ---

We enjoy nothing more than discussions about the weather. ;D What else can you expect from a nation that can easily get all four seasons in a single day?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version