Hello from other places on the internet

Started by George K, April 21, 2007, 05:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George K

Hello to everyone here. I've been lurking here (and at the old forum) for a while, but just re-registered today. Hope to learn a lot and contribute a little.   0:)

Gurn Blanston

George,
Glad you de-lurked!

Learning is something we all hope to do every day. :)

Contributing is too!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

SonicMan46

Quote from: George K on April 21, 2007, 05:07:33 PM
Hello to everyone here. I've been lurking here (and at the old forum) for a while, but just re-registered today. Hope to learn a lot and contribute a little.   0:)

George K - welcome to the 'new' GMG Forum - plenty of information on the 'old' forum, so worth a look if you have specific interests - hope that your enjoy the 'old and/or the new' - please participate & post -  :D

Hollywood

Greetings from Austria George K. Welcome to the forum.  8)
"There are far worse things awaiting man than death."

A Hollywood born SoCal gal living in Beethoven's Heiligenstadt (Vienna, Austria).

Harry

karlhenning

Maciek

Welcome, George K! :D

Would you like to elaborate a little on your musical tastes?

Interesting nick, BTW. (Here's my line of thinking: George K -> Joseph K -> Franz Kafka -> Gregor Samsa -> George K... ??? silly, I know - but that "K" got me thinking... ;))

Cheers,
Maciek

bhodges

Hi George K, and welcome.  Let us know what you're listening to!

--Bruce

BachQ

Quote from: George K on April 21, 2007, 05:07:33 PM
Hello to everyone here. I've been lurking here (and at the old forum) for a while, but just re-registered today. Hope to learn a lot and contribute a little.   0:)

Hi George.  Nice to see you at the forum.    :D  :D

BachQ