Bug Report 2024

Started by Dungeon Master, January 27, 2024, 02:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bachtoven

Yes, it worked!  :)
Audio: B&W 803D3, SVS Ultra 13, McIntosh MA9000, Mark Levinson No.5101, Roon Nucleus Plus, Denafrips Venus II, VPI Prime Signature, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, Focal Stellia, Sennheiser HD800S

Karl Henning

Quote from: Dungeon Master on May 05, 2024, 03:03:29 PMThere is a reCaptcha anti-spam system working in the background when people try to register. I looks like version 3 of reCaptcha no longer works. I have now changed it to V2. Tested and working fine for me. Lets see if we get new registrations.
Rob, you are the best!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Brian

Quote from: Bachtoven on May 05, 2024, 03:16:27 PMYes, it worked!  :)
So happy to see you!

Four new members just signed up.

Bachtoven

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the warm welcome.
Audio: B&W 803D3, SVS Ultra 13, McIntosh MA9000, Mark Levinson No.5101, Roon Nucleus Plus, Denafrips Venus II, VPI Prime Signature, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, Focal Stellia, Sennheiser HD800S

Florestan

There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

Harry

Quote from: Bachtoven on May 05, 2024, 06:29:41 PMThanks, guys. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Won't you stay a little longer....... ;D
Quote from Manuel, born in Spain, currently working at Fawlty Towers.

" I am from Barcelona, I know nothing.............."

Brian

Seven more new users signed up in the last eight hours. It looks like they might all be spambots, but it clearly shows there was a pent-up demand over the last few weeks!  ;D

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: Brian on May 06, 2024, 04:47:33 AMSeven more new users signed up in the last eight hours. It looks like they might all be spambots, but it clearly shows there was a pent-up demand over the last few weeks!  ;D
No, no more bots!  Please! :'(

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

DavidW

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on May 06, 2024, 05:12:45 AMNo, no more bots!  Please! :'(

PD

Oh you have no idea!  We (the mods) see bots on a nearly daily basis.

Karl Henning

Quote from: DavidW on May 06, 2024, 06:23:46 AMOh you have no idea!  We (the mods) see bots on a nearly daily basis.
Thanks to the mods for their work!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

Bachtoven

Quote from: Harry on May 06, 2024, 03:18:27 AMWon't you stay a little longer....... ;D
That is certainly my intention!