Bug Report 2024

Started by Dungeon Master, January 27, 2024, 02:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prémont and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Spotted Horses

Seems to have slowed down a bit, page generation time in the 1 second range. Making a post has become a slow process again.
There are simply two kinds of music, good music and the other kind. - Duke Ellington

Harry

Quote from: Spotted Horses on Today at 09:39:19 AMSeems to have slowed down a bit, page generation time in the 1 second range. Making a post has become a slow process again.

Ditto
Quote from Manuel, born in Spain, currently working at Fawlty Towers.

" I am from Barcelona, I know nothing.............."

prémont

Rather slow just now. Even logging on and off takes some time.

I notice that a lot of the guests look at members profiles. How is this possible? If I access the forum as a guest I'm not allowed to se any members profiles. 
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

George

Taking about 5 seconds to load, even for only browsing.

(I counted 5 seconds, but bottom of page reads - Page created in 1.804 seconds with 30 queries.)

Not sure why the timing is so different, but it definitely took between 4 and 5 seconds just to load this page.   
"I can't live without music, because music is life." - Yvonne Lefébure

Spotted Horses

Quote from: George on Today at 10:54:26 AMNot sure why the timing is so different, but it definitely took between 4 and 5 seconds just to load this page.

The timing is for "page generated." There may be other operations necessary before the page appears on your browser. For instance, if the server is overloaded it may take some time before the page request from your browser is recognized by the server.
There are simply two kinds of music, good music and the other kind. - Duke Ellington

Harry

Quote from: prémont on Today at 09:58:08 AMRather slow just now. Even logging on and off takes some time.

I notice that a lot of the guests look at members profiles. How is this possible? If I access the forum as a guest I'm not allowed to se any members profiles. 

Absolutely true, I wondered about that too.
Quote from Manuel, born in Spain, currently working at Fawlty Towers.

" I am from Barcelona, I know nothing.............."

JBS

Quote from: prémont on Today at 09:58:08 AMRather slow just now. Even logging on and off takes some time.

Perhaps the server script counts unsuccessful attempts to see profiles the same as successful one?

Hollywood Beach Broadwalk