Nørgård Interview in Cult Show

Started by mikkeljs, December 25, 2007, 03:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikkeljs

From this link you can watch the almost 30 long interview with Nørgård, where he perform compositions written as a 10- and 12- year old!
The program is in fact a famous danish cult program, which many young people watchs!  :D

Go to the 26. november link:

http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Den11time/20071029144249.htm

Mikkel

J.Z. Herrenberg

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

mikkeljs

Thanks!  :D I hope you understood some of it.

J.Z. Herrenberg

Quote from: mikkeljs on December 25, 2007, 04:54:34 AM
Thanks!  :D I hope you understood some of it.

I taught myself Danish...

I am Dutch, so to read it is quite easy. To understand it is quite another matter, but listening to P1 and watching Danish television on the Web helps a lot. And a good friend of mine is Danish and I always ask him to speak Danish to me just to 'get my ears around the sound'. Most of it I can follow quite easily. Sometimes I'm missing something because I don't recognise the word. But often I can 'reconstruct' it afterwards from the context.

Mange hilsener fra

Johan, in Delft
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

Kullervo

Too bad I don't speak Danish, but it's good to see him, and to finally hear how his name is pronounced!  ;D

12tone.

I'm listening to the guy talk in that Norgard show.  Is it normal for Danish to speak slowly like that, or is it just the host?  He seems to talk in spurts. 

Nice language though :)

mikkeljs

Quote from: Jezetha on December 25, 2007, 05:33:10 AM
I taught myself Danish...

I am Dutch, so to read it is quite easy. To understand it is quite another matter, but listening to P1 and watching Danish television on the Web helps a lot. And a good friend of mine is Danish and I always ask him to speak Danish to me just to 'get my ears around the sound'. Most of it I can follow quite easily. Sometimes I'm missing something because I don't recognise the word. But often I can 'reconstruct' it afterwards from the context.

Mange hilsener fra

Johan, in Delft

I didn´t knew that Dutch and Danish was that related. Cool  :)