Announcements > Introductions

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

Shrunk:
Having lurked here for a while, I'd like to introduce myself.  I'm 42 years old, live in Toronto, Canada, and am a relative newcomer to classical music, being mainly into jazz, rock, blues, hip hop, "world" etc. previously.  I haven't given up those interests, but in the past couple years I've been diving into the classical tradition with a passion, and buying records as fast as I can listen to them.  And when I say "records", I mean just that, the LP being my preferred medium, though of course for recent releases I'll make do with CD's. ;)

Anyway, the level of knowledge on this group seems pretty deep, so I imagine I'll mostly be lurking for the time being, but I hope to be able to make some contribution whenever I can.

Harry:
You are most welcome. Beginner or not, try to participate in discussions, that way you learn a lot. :)

Maciek:
Welcome!

Do tell us a little more about your likes/dislikes. Any favorite record(s)?

Cheers,
Maciek

SonicMan46:

--- Quote from: Shrunk on April 22, 2007, 11:38:06 AM ---Having lurked here for a while, I'd like to introduce myself.  I'm 42 years old, live in Toronto, Canada, and am a relative newcomer to classical music, being mainly into jazz, rock, blues, hip hop, "world" etc. previously. .....
--- End quote ---

Shrunk - welcome to the GMG Forum - wife & I love Toronto (need to get back to that city!) - plenty here to interest you - there is a 'non-classical musical thread' that you should feel comfortable in posting; hope to see you responding & posting in the near future!  :)

Hollywood:
Howdy and welcome to the forum Shrunk.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version