Looking For Used Ring Des Nibelungen

Started by Haffner, January 14, 2008, 05:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: Dm on February 01, 2008, 11:10:47 AM
Nice wallpaper.  Why don't the seams match up?

Cheap labor. You get what you pay for, and the labor was free  ;D

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

Harry

I would love to have the Rheingold Varg if you please, very much. :)

Haffner

Quote from: Harry on March 24, 2008, 04:08:51 AM
I would love to have the Rheingold Varg if you please, very much. :)

EEEk! He sent it to me a while back Harry. So sorry!

Varg

Quote from: Haffner on March 24, 2008, 05:12:31 AM

EEEk! He sent it to me a while back Harry. So sorry!

Not true; i sent you Die Walküre  ;)

I hope you enjoy it, by the way.

Harry, check your PM.

Harry

Quote from: Varg on March 24, 2008, 06:51:49 AM
Not true; i sent you Die Walküre  ;)

I hope you enjoy it, by the way.

Harry, check your PM.

I did!
I am thrilled you want to send it to me.
Thank you very much Varg.

Harry

Haffner

Quote from: Harry on March 24, 2008, 07:14:44 AM
I did!
I am thrilled you want to send it to me.
Thank you very much Varg.

Harry

Now I'm jealous Harry. The Walkure that Varg sent me was outstanding. Being that its Karajan, the Rheingold is probably similarly terrific. I'm hoping to score the Karajan Gotterdammerung within a few months.

DavidW

Sarge I'm surprised that you have so much Wagner... that would make you a Wagnerite, but you don't seem that crazy or obsessed? ???

Harry

Quote from: Haffner on March 24, 2008, 04:33:36 PM

Now I'm jealous Harry. The Walkure that Varg sent me was outstanding. Being that its Karajan, the Rheingold is probably similarly terrific. I'm hoping to score the Karajan Gotterdammerung within a few months.

But then so much is given to you, and this is one of the very firsts for me, I hope you can also be glad for me too, Andy. :), so don't be to jealous will ya!

Haffner

Quote from: Harry on March 24, 2008, 11:35:26 PM
But then so much is given to you, and this is one of the very firsts for me, I hope you can also be glad for me too, Andy. :), so don't be to jealous will ya!

Very happy for you Harry.

Harry

Varg my dear friend, I hope the Wagner is not lost for I still did not receive it. :'(

Varg

Quote from: Harry on May 07, 2008, 09:30:17 AM
Varg my dear friend, I hope the Wagner is not lost for I still did not receive it. :'(

Really?

I sent it about a month ago. It's not suppose to take that long.

I have no tracking number for the package. I hope it's not lost; i've written your adress clearly and the package never came back to me, so there still hope!

Harry

Quote from: Varg on May 07, 2008, 11:35:19 AM
Really?

I sent it about a month ago. It's not suppose to take that long.

I have no tracking number for the package. I hope it's not lost; i've written your adress clearly and the package never came back to me, so there still hope!

Well considering the fact that parcels take a eternity to get to the States, maybe its the other way around the same.

head-case

Quote from: Harry on May 15, 2008, 07:25:58 AM
Well considering the fact that parcels take a eternity to get to the States, maybe its the other way around the same.

Don't blame the USPS.  Packages sent to me from the UK invariably arrive within a week.  Same experience for Finland.  Packages from Continental Europe, well you're lucky if they arrive at all.  I don't know why it is so bad. 

pymlee

I have a complete 19 LP set of Karajan's Ring Cycle, in mint condition. Each opera comes with its own box and all 4 boxes are housed in a handsome slipcase plus a hardcover book. Any one interested?
I have tried to insert the LP image but do not know how. Please, anyone help me out? Thanks

Brahmsian

Quote from: pymlee on August 13, 2011, 10:04:35 PM
I have a complete 19 LP set of Karajan's Ring Cycle, in mint condition. Each opera comes with its own box and all 4 boxes are housed in a handsome slipcase plus a hardcover book. Any one interested?
I have tried to insert the LP image but do not know how. Please, anyone help me out? Thanks

I can vouch for the mint condition of this gorgeous LP set, first hand.  :)

Sorry Lee, I am totally lost with inserting images, unless they are directly from a website (using the Insert Image) icon which is second row and second icon from the left.

From my understanding, you need an account such as Photobucket to attach jpeg images that are stored onto your PC.  I could be wrong.

In the GMG News section of the forum, you will find a thread called "The GMG "How to....?" thread"  It will have somewhere in there an explanation on how to insert images from your PC.

Or a fellow GMG who knows more how to do this will jump in and help.  :)