Announcements > Introductions

Hola

(1/13) > >>

DavidW:
Hi! :)

I'm DavidW.  Some of you might have known me from the old gmg board, or the cmg board.  I've posted as mahlerfan, gravityman, and DavidW.  I've been posting on cmg since I think fall of 2002, and gmg since what winter of 2004?  I've been listening to classical music since I discovered it in high school and currently my favorite composer is Beethoven.  I have no understanding of musical theory, no ability to play on any musical instruments, the only thing I know how to do is put a cd in the player, and plop into a chair and listen. ;D

Oh yeah one last thing, I overuse emoticons. :D

Bogey:
Welcome back David!  Hope all is well your way.

PS: I expect to see a triple digit post count above your avatar by late afternoon tomorrow. ;D

DavidW:
Thanks Bill, btw check your inbox. :)

BachQ:

--- Quote from: DavidW on April 23, 2007, 03:49:18 PM ---I've posted as mahlerfan, gravityman, and DavidW. 
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I remember when you were GRAVITYMAN . . . . . . and, in that persona, you bitch-slapped me every time I dissed Haydn's symphonies . . . . . . .  :D

Gurn Blanston:

--- Quote from: D Minor on April 23, 2007, 04:37:26 PM ---Yeah, I remember when you were GRAVITYMAN . . . . . . and, in that persona, you bitch-slapped me every time I dissed Haydn's symphonies . . . . . . .  :D

--- End quote ---

Well, you DID deserve it... :D

8)

PS - Gravityman was, above all, fair and evenhanded. He was an equal opportunity bitch-slapper. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version