Bring on the Curtain of Charity

Started by karlhenning, April 26, 2007, 07:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szykneij

Quote from: karlhenning on April 27, 2007, 11:13:27 AM
You should have heard them rockin' jailbirds sing . . . .

Number forty-seven said to number three:
"You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
I sure would be delighted with your company,
come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me."

Sounds like a Curtain of Chastity would have come in handy.
Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

karlhenning

Szykneij

Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

karlhenning

Oh, they haven't built the clearing house that can cancel me, Tony . . . .

Michel

Quote from: Don on April 26, 2007, 08:04:46 AM
What would you expect from the girlfriend of a violent criminal?

Why do you frown upon this act? I view it as a heroic one; a wonderful act of love.

Danny

Quote from: Michel on April 27, 2007, 12:17:43 PM
Why do you frown upon this act? I view it as a heroic one; a wonderful act of love.

But don't they have approved conjugal visits? 

knight66

Quote from: Michel on April 27, 2007, 12:17:43 PM

"Tiffany Weaver, 29, entered the plea Wednesday. She was charged with identity theft and use of false government identification after entering the Maryland Reception Diagnostic and Classification Center in November to meet with inmate Jason Moody. Moody is serving a 30-year sentence for manslaughter"

Love, heroic...what is it really called when a woman falls for a murderer in prison on a life sentence? It is a well known phenomenon. Of course, she may have known him before he went in and he may have been very sweet to her, but I bet she is a pen-pall trying to advance the penal relationship.

Mike
DavidW: Yeah Mike doesn't get angry, he gets even.
I wasted time: and time wasted me.

Michel

Quote from: knight on April 28, 2007, 05:25:32 AM
...but I bet she is a pen-pall trying to advance the penal relationship.

I am sure there is a pun in there somewhere.

Quote from: Danny on April 27, 2007, 02:03:21 PM
But don't they have approved conjugal visits? 

Ha! I had no idea... "In the United States, a conjugal visit is a scheduled visit during which an inmate of a penal institution is permitted to have sexual intercourse with a visitor in a closely controlled setting. "

However, "Today, conjugal visitation programs, also known as the Extended Family Visit, only survive in six states: California, Connecticut, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York and Washington." - so not too widespread. I don't think it exists in Federal, either.

Still, I find the idea of that funny.