71 dB:
 :)  New Autechre CDs from Bleep.com:

Autechre - Plus - 12 €
Autechre - Sign - 12 €

Shipping 5,32 €
Order total 29,32 €

Mirror Image:
Some recent graphic novel purchases:

This will be my fourth version of Watchmen, I also own the Absolute Edition, Collector’s Edition and Deluxe Edition. I think I’m good now. ;)

I already owned the Absolute Edition of V For Vendetta, but it’ll be nice to have the small, hardback of it as well.

71 dB:
Eastgate Shop Black Friday Sale (2 CDs for 20 euros):

Tangerine Dream - The Sessions VI
EFMD - Klangtraube

Shipping 6,73 euros.

Pohjolas Daughter:
Picked up some non-classical CDs today along with some classical:

Peter Gabriel:  Us
Roy Orbison:  Mystery Girl
*Don Henley:  The End of the Innocence
Steve Winwood:  Back in the High Life
The English Beat:  What is Beat?
Bruce Springsteen:  Born to Run

* A bit of a boo boo here:  Was trying to remember whether or not I had this one on CD; turns out I did.  It's the LP format that I didn't/don't own.  For what its worth, the LP version of his Building the Perfect Beast is phenomenal!  I love the songs and the recording of it and the pressing (even on an inexpensive used copy) are wonderful!  I'll try and find a friend to pass it on to.  :)

PD

George:

--- Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on March 21, 2021, 01:05:57 PM ---Picked up some non-classical CDs today along with some classical:

Peter Gabriel:  Us
Roy Orbison:  Mystery Girl
*Don Henley:  The End of the Innocence
Steve Winwood:  Back in the High Life
The English Beat:  What is Beat?
Bruce Springsteen:  Born to Run

* A bit of a boo boo here:  Was trying to remember whether or not I had this one on CD; turns out I did.  It's the LP format that I didn't/don't own.  For what its worth, the LP version of his Building the Perfect Beast is phenomenal!  I love the songs and the recording of it and the pressing (even on an inexpensive used copy) are wonderful!  I'll try and find a friend to pass it on to.  :)

PD

--- End quote ---

Us is a beautifully moving album.

Back in the high life has a great, uplifting message and the sound on the original mastering is superb!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version