Can you guys help tread (very important mater) defamation problem large scale

Started by Carlo Gesualdo, April 07, 2020, 06:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo Gesualdo

There is this group on Facebook called: spotted Jésus, they dddo systematic defamation in group of my video and montage.

I complaint three time to facebook whiteout result to shut down this group, yet they don't budge to close it...

What they do is against the law , they do this crap whit other on random , if they hate yah they will. I want the GRC to put pressure on facebook to shut down this group on facebook..

Thank you if you can , I hardly go on this media outlet facebook, yet they multiplied and re-post video montage of me saying crap, saying I,m racist  or ultra racist. I HAVE 44 following my profile, I,m stalk same thing facebook won't budge and some of these profile not only are  fake account but multiple account I  can block them all...

>:D

71 dB

Have you actually said these racist things? How do that have video of you saying these things? Deepfakes?
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: 71 dB on April 07, 2020, 06:58:28 AM
Have you actually said these racist things? How do that have video of you saying these things? Deepfakes?

nope i'm not racist did not said anything racist, this is harrasement pure and simple.

steve ridgway

You might have to check Facebook's rules and see if you can report them for something different.

71 dB

Quote from: deprofundis on April 07, 2020, 07:05:56 AM
nope i'm not racist did not said anything racist, this is harrasement pure and simple.

You say they have video of you. Is it manipulated?
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: 71 dB on April 07, 2020, 07:09:48 AM
You say they have video of you. Is it manipulated?

Yes they traffic my video an share it whit there audience, they do this whit a multitude of people here in quebec(the province).

Carlo Gesualdo

Quote from: steve ridgway on April 07, 2020, 07:08:52 AM
You might have to check Facebook's rules and see if you can report them for something different.

This is what i was trying to do for a year, when the police ask them they says they are a humor group, they don't do anything criminal, yet they treaten to death some people to beat them up...i susspect theese flock are ''ch*vs'' or ''racaille'' sorry I had to use these terms but they are truelly, they scatter there groups all over in different town of quebec, this is very illegal, like a street gangs virtual.

steve ridgway

The police here would probably investigate death threats but I'm not sure they'd pay much attention to false accusations of racism. They might even be afraid of being called racist themselves.

Carlo Gesualdo

Ya great they close my camera  my microphone was allready hack now my camera is close,, there is a message  ''facebook says'' error occured creating video.

A criminal gangs , try to kill me november 25/2018, keep on nannoying me, sent a guy to break in my house in the morning last november 2019..

Does Facebook policy is taking side of bully and street gangs(mobs) instead of individual.

Jeez I wonder what about my human right I death treat yet facebook give me this as reason and 3 more nebulous reasons.

I have no human right what so ever to defend my self against defemation, lies, and treat...

Yes they done all this, I done nothing wrong, f*ck*n criminal s as a cop in there gang, what are my ressource...

When I ASK FOR HELP HERE MY CAMERA GOT BANNED??

Pp.s I,m frame, at least I did not tried to kill or treaten anyone. B*st*rds, I can't beleive I'm the one that penalise look at these picture of a violent attack, yet facebook don't budge for me instead they take for granted accusation and complaint of a street Gang

Carlo Gesualdo

My last complaint to facebook, got me 2 month  supression of post and like,, I can only talk private to friends, I wonder each time I complain they riposte in gang an I have more sanction, who is behind this, since I'm penalise for two month I will rat the people whom do this  sh*t: Julien Governe,, Marie hélène simard, Michel Trudelle or Trudel a police officer boyfriend of marie helene, danny fournier, Jonathan Hubert, Francis Arrelle, I told you all there like a mob.

They use this stupid method of the number  rule over the individual.

If I complaint , they complain in mass, sc*mbags, I did my mea culpa on this , no post for 60 days out of a video that don't concern them, In my video facebook accused me of being racist I only said Slavery cause more death than Hitler, wich is true in a way, they took it as I am a Hitler fanboy and defending Him, I'm not ...

stupid cunning b*st*rds, and guess what this flock of imbeciles do private clandestine party, they did on last week on Rosemont 10 ave near my home, they still continue there crap, I remind you guys  in quebec canada this is against the laws... they get away whit it, real police should investigate, internal affair ,, they should put a mole in there groups. Have a nice day