Announcements > GMG News

How YOU can Support GMG

<< < (29/29)

vandermolen:

--- Quote from: Gurn Blanston on June 24, 2019, 06:56:40 AM ---Vandermolen, just a note, not just to you who may not wish to do so, but to anyone who gets their inbox in a jam. You can always go back and do a bit of housecleaning on some items which you saved for no particular reason, and once you get their number under control, your inbox becomes a viable entity again. That was one of the travails of being a non-subscriber, but can be useful for subscribers too. Even with great space, I still go back and take a broom to mine on occasion...  0:)

8)

--- End quote ---

Thanks Gurn.
I'm aware of this option, however, my 'Silver Subscriber status suggests that I should have a capacity of 1000 messages but my box stopped functioning after about 300 and I am no longer designated as a subscriber at all, although the monthly payment is still apparently going out of my bank account.

Gurn Blanston:

--- Quote from: vandermolen on June 25, 2019, 06:06:21 AM ---Thanks Gurn.
I'm aware of this option, however, my 'Silver Subscriber status suggests that I should have a capacity of 1000 messages but my box stopped functioning after about 300 and I am no longer designated as a subscriber at all, although the monthly payment is still apparently going out of my bank account.

--- End quote ---

And now it works. Sweet!  :)

8)

vandermolen:

--- Quote from: Gurn Blanston on June 27, 2019, 03:12:10 AM ---And now it works. Sweet!  :)

8)

--- End quote ---

Yes. All back up and running. Rob has been in touch with me and thanks to you and Mike for help too.
 :)

SymphonicAddict:
I didn't notice that about Silver subscriber until now. What is the difference with the rest?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version