MA Hamelin on Stage 6

Started by Joe_Campbell, March 05, 2008, 01:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe_Campbell

As maybe a couple people on this forum (hopefully) are aware, stage6 was an awesome website for uploading movies for people who want to enjoy more than the average, over-compressed youtube video. Now it's gone!! :'(

Before the site was shut down, there were a number if difficult-to-find videos of MA Hamelin playing some nifty concerts, including:
-Roslavets 3 etudes (there was more, but I forget)
-Busoni Piano Concerto in C
-Beethoven Sonata's 30 & 31

Silly me didn't think to directly download the videos while I had the chance, and now they're gone. Is there anyone on this board who picked them up while they were available? I know Manuel has uploaded some rare videos in the past...

Saul

Quote from: JCampbell on March 05, 2008, 01:41:09 AM
As maybe a couple people on this forum (hopefully) are aware, stage6 was an awesome website for uploading movies for people who want to enjoy more than the average, over-compressed youtube video. Now it's gone!! :'(

Before the site was shut down, there were a number if difficult-to-find videos of MA Hamelin playing some nifty concerts, including:
-Roslavets 3 etudes (there was more, but I forget)
-Busoni Piano Concerto in C
-Beethoven Sonata's 30 & 31

Silly me didn't think to directly download the videos while I had the chance, and now they're gone. Is there anyone on this board who picked them up while they were available? I know Manuel has uploaded some rare videos in the past...

I tried to watch some videos there, but it was shut down.
Yes.. too bad I didnt download them when I had the chance.