The Cat Thread

Started by mahler10th, February 27, 2009, 06:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geralmar

Last night I was in bed, about to click off the light, when I noticed our cat creeping towards me on the carpet, a knife clutched between her teeth pirate-style.  When I spontaneously asked her what the f*ck she was doing, she dropped the knife and scurried away.  Granted, it was one of those tiny plastic knifes you get at a diner; but I've developed a newfound suspicion towards our cat.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: geralmar on April 15, 2024, 02:09:04 PMLast night I was in bed, about to click off the light, when I noticed our cat creeping towards me on the carpet, a knife clutched between her teeth pirate-style.  When I spontaneously asked her what the f*ck she was doing, she dropped the knife and scurried away.  Granted, it was one of those tiny plastic knifes you get at a diner; but I've developed a newfound suspicion towards our cat.
:laugh: lol I honestly don't think that your cat was trying to do you in!  ;) Probably, more likely, she had found something and was going to present you with it as a "cat offering"....or in perhaps in her mind, she had found a new toy?

PD
Pohjolas Daughter