prostitution ring--NICE one, Governor.

Started by маразм1, March 10, 2008, 11:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulb

what a  scum bag this governor is.
What an evil is prostitution.
This thing should be stamped out now, once and for all
liberate the planet from this plague of sex industry.

How am i doing 8)

Stone the bastard....ahh have i gone too far in the opposite direction? ;D

Don

Quote from: Saul on March 10, 2008, 01:09:42 PM
Its terrible.

Not really.  Prostitution is a crime, and the Governor is considered a crime fighter.  He'll resign and someone else will end up with the job.  Life will go on, and politicians will continue to remind us that most of them don't live up to the high standards they routinely gab about.  Nothing unusual going on here.

Saul

Quote from: Don on March 10, 2008, 01:35:40 PM
Not really.  Prostitution is a crime, and the Governor is considered a crime fighter.  He'll resign and someone else will end up with the job.  Life will go on, and politicians will continue to remind us that most of them don't live up to the high standards they routinely gab about.  Nothing unusual going on here.

Even if a regular citizen would have done that it would have been terrible.

BachQ

Quote from: Don on March 10, 2008, 01:35:40 PM
Nothing unusual going on here.

Except that Spitzer is not a run-of-the-mill politician: in his capacity as Attorney General for eight years, he was an absolute bulldog ........ and an idealist with unimpeachable credentials ........ From that perspective, this is rather shocking .........  :o

paulb

and i thought I'd never live to see the day that atheists start performing the age old practice of the religious fanatics
Stoning of the evil man
You guys are just like the music you love.
outdated, stale, icons of stagnation.

Sure i do not like to see prostution either, it does do some harm to the man's family, if the secret life goes too far.
But we know its a  reality for much of the world, for millenia.
Lets first clean up washington wasteful spending, which is basically robbing our grand children , and clean up our cities which are severly infested with  real crime.
crime that affects you and me.

You guys really need to mature your outlook and understanding of life.
which I am not sure an atheistic POV can achieve.

Ephemerid

Quote from: paulb on March 10, 2008, 04:06:32 PM
Lets first clean up washington wasteful spending, which is basically robbing our grand children , and clean up our cities which are severly infested with  real crime.
crime that affects you and me.

Well, I certainly agree with your basic point there, Paul

Not that I'm defending Bill Clinton, but look: one president lies about a blow job.  Another president has launched a war against a country, making the whole region far worse than it already was, and has enacted policies that would make the KGB proud (and his veto on controlled drowning techniques only solidifies his monstrous position).  Which one gets impeached? 

There are far more important things than blow jobs and prostitutes. 

paulb

Quote from: just josh on March 10, 2008, 04:17:50 PM
Well, I certainly agree with your basic point there, Paul

Not that I'm defending Bill Clinton, but look: one president lies about a blow job.  Another president has launched a war against a country, making the whole region far worse than it already was, and has enacted policies that would make the KGB proud (and his veto on controlled drowning techniques only solidifies his monstrous position).  Which one gets impeached? 

There are far more important things than blow jobs and prostitutes. 

Yes I agree.
Bush should not only be impeached , but actually, honestly, sincerely throw into prison.
yes I am saying ; George Bush should be arrested and  thrown into a  lengthy prison term.

Bill Clinton should be fined big time for false statements.
He siad that Hillary would , if elected, "straighten out the economy". This is far worse than cheap propaganda, its sheer false misleading of the american public. Right now when thousands are losing their jobs, Bill makes sucha  increminating lie such as this, giving millions false sense of hope.
What a  scum bag, Bill and his wife.
Now concerning Bill's love affair, thats a  travesty what the public, the press , and ugly Hillary did to the man who found romance.
Our country has had it.
Its just  a  matter of time before the moral right completely distroys whats left to the fabric of our society.
In 50 years, if we could live to see what the USA has become, you'd turn over in your graves.
The end is here now.
Not tomorrow like we are waiting for the apocolypse.
The end times are now, among us, the *thing* is walking the streets.
the *thing* is not invisibile anymore.
But of course if the herds (many on this forum)  want to stay blind to reality, have at it.
Just don't let the *thing* get you.

BachQ

What a hypocrite.  In addition to prosecuting two prostitution rings: (1) Spitzer created the State Public Integrity Commission; (2) Spitzer was named "Crusader of the Year" by Time Magazine

paulb

Quote from: Dm on March 11, 2008, 05:10:16 AM
What a hypocrite.  In addition to prosecuting two prostitution rings: (1) Spitzer created the State Public Integrity Commission; (2) Spitzer was named "Crusader of the Year" by Time Magazine

I hold nothing, nothing against the man.
btw i hold the belief I am a  christain.
I do judge evil where there is real evil,
in Spirzer's case I see nothing evil.
But i do see evil overtaking this land.
Now you want me to define evil.
Go read Nietzsche, afterwards we can talk.

greg

Quote from: paulb on March 11, 2008, 08:00:24 AM
Is that a poem?.......

Gustav

Quote from: paulb on March 11, 2008, 08:00:24 AM

you are completely missing the point, what Dm said was not so much Spitzer was an evil man, but he was a hypocrite, who says one thing (to promote his public image) and does quite the other (doing super expensive prostitutes). The problem here is not whether his is "evil" or not, but whether he is fit for his job. I don't know why in the world you always bring religion into this, since this has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Your ability to comprehend words is about as competent as a 3 year old, excerpt that most 3 year old are cute and you are just one extraordinarily dumb religious fanatic.

BachQ

Quote from: Gustav on March 11, 2008, 08:35:31 AM
[Paulb], you are completely missing the point,

Imagine that! .........  :D

(poco) Sforzando

"I don't know what sforzando means, though it clearly means something."

karlhenning

Quote from: Dm on March 11, 2008, 08:40:06 AM
Imagine that! .........  :D

Gosh; come to think on it, it has happened afore now, hasn't it?  0:)

Don

Quote from: Saul on March 10, 2008, 01:49:30 PM
Even if a regular citizen would have done that it would have been terrible.

It's just a horny guy who has the money to afford sex with a high-class hooker. 

paulb

Quote from: Gustav on March 11, 2008, 08:35:31 AM
you are completely missing the point, what Dm said was not so much Spitzer was an evil man, but he was a hypocrite, who says one thing (to promote his public image) and does quite the other (doing super expensive prostitutes). The problem here is not whether his is "evil" or not, but whether he is fit for his job. I don't know why in the world you always bring religion into this, since this has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Your ability to comprehend words is about as competent as a 3 year old, excerpt that most 3 year old are cute and you are just one extraordinarily dumb religious fanatic.

I found out only last night that Spitzer had worked on anti prostitution measures.
I know its a  very difficult time for the man, caught in a  compromising situation.
had i know he was involved in anti prostitution measures, i would have not come to his support as I did.
he's caught between a  rock and a  hard place.
But there is much about our society that is in complete disagreement that  makes this Spitzer senario seem light weight, and un-interesting
Yet the press and the public like leeches feeds on this cheap sensationalism/
Save your insults for another time and person. :)
Its very distasteful.

Lethevich

Quote from: paulb on March 11, 2008, 10:23:27 AM
Its very distasteful.

Not as distasteful as shagging prossies.
Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

JoshLilly

Now, he'll need a prostitute more than ever, because from the expression on her face, I don't think he'll be getting any from his wife any time soon.

knight66

Quote from: paulb on March 11, 2008, 10:23:27 AM
I found out only last night that Spitzer had worked on anti prostitution measures.
I know its a  very difficult time for the man, caught in a  compromising situation.
had i know he was involved in anti prostitution measures, i would have not come to his support as I did.
he's caught between a  rock and a  hard place.
But there is much about our society that is in complete disagreement that  makes this Spitzer senario seem light weight, and un-interesting
Yet the press and the public like leeches feeds on this cheap sensationalism/
Its very distasteful.

Paul, the facts of his involvement in anti-prostitution measures were within the hyperlinks virtually at the start of this topic. That was why I was so puzzled that you went on about the religious angle, claiming people were bigoted. His main 'crime' is that of having double standards. Upholding the law in public and breaking it privately.

Mike
DavidW: Yeah Mike doesn't get angry, he gets even.
I wasted time: and time wasted me.