Author Topic: Last Movie You Watched  (Read 2425181 times)

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
Re: Last Movie You Watched
« Reply #29680 on: Today at 08:06:24 AM »
Jack Reacher - Never Go Back

This is a standard action packed thriller. The added dimension of a developing personal relationship makes it more watchable and enjoyable.
The ability to talk comes with knowledge. The ability to listen comes with wisdom.

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #29681 on: Today at 08:07:26 AM »
The ability to talk comes with knowledge. The ability to listen comes with wisdom.

Offline George

• Veteran member
  • Hey Bert!
« Reply #29682 on: Today at 08:15:08 AM »
Wow. That's a whole lot of search for the meaning of life to pack into a box (from what admittedly little I know of Bergman's films).

Yeah, by far the best gift I got this year. (Though, to be fair, I picked it out.)  8)
"I can't live without music, because music is life." - Yvonne Lef├ębure

Offline Papy Oli

• Veteran member
« Reply #29683 on: Today at 08:21:14 AM »
I really liked that one.

There's something about this one, isn't it ?....very much on the slow side but the characters are brilliantly played, whether in their delicateness or their viciousness.
Olivier

Offline aligreto

• Veteran member
« Reply #29684 on: Today at 08:26:59 AM »
There's something about this one, isn't it ?....very much on the slow side but the characters are brilliantly played, whether in their delicateness or their viciousness.

Indeed, it goes a bit deeper, tells a fine story and portrays very good characters.