Schoolgirl crushes

Started by Sean, March 28, 2008, 03:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

Quote from: Sforzando on May 30, 2008, 03:13:23 PM
Varg:

hmmmmm
i don't suspect anyone who listens to Pettersson every day would wear tie-die....

(poco) Sforzando

Quote from: GGGGRRREEG on May 30, 2008, 03:18:27 PM
hmmmmm
i don't suspect anyone who listens to Pettersson every day would wear tie-die....

Better?
"I don't know what sforzando means, though it clearly means something."

Varg

LOL!

I dont look like that at all. Beard is much shorter, and hair is straight and ass lenght (no tie-die).

I'm also only 26, and i dont even look like it; more like 17-18.

Mozart

Quote from: hornteacher on May 30, 2008, 01:49:39 PM
Really?  Wow, I was the shy insecure one just looking for anyone who wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me. 

That's true, and from what I've seen you seem to be blessed with both.
Muahahaha *evil laugh* but when i read it it was more of a ohhhoohoohohohoh laugh... A little GMG flirting going on!

hornteacher

Quote from: Mozart on May 31, 2008, 01:31:59 AM
Muahahaha *evil laugh* but when i read it it was more of a ohhhoohoohohohoh laugh... A little GMG flirting going on!

Guilty.  ;D

I'm just a big flirt.  I'm a very dedicated husband of 13 years though, but I always like to say nice things to nice people.

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: hornteacher on May 31, 2008, 05:28:53 AM
Guilty.  ;D

I think more than a few of us here have a crush on Greta...and since she's still a schoolgirl, or was until just recently, this is the thread to admit that  ;D

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"

greg

Quote from: Mozart on May 31, 2008, 01:31:59 AM
ummmmmm it's spelled "Mwahahahaha"..... i can't imagine you pulling off a convincing evil laugh.

Harry

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on May 31, 2008, 06:05:09 AM
I think more than a few of us here have a crush on Greta...and since she's still a schoolgirl, or was until just recently, this is the thread to admit that  ;D

Sarge

Yes how could we/me deny that, with such a beautiful example how gorgeous a women can be. 8)
And she appreciates a mind filled with classical music, and loves good discussions.
I would say she is pretty perfect, but I accept all imperfections. :)

Joe_Campbell

Gosh....how does one prepare to be a suitor then? ;)

Greta

Oh my, what happens when I don't a check a thread for a day or so.....ROFL!   ;)

GMG flirting....well, that happens sometimes....inevitable when you gather a bunch of people together who have a passion for the same thing!

Thanks for the nice words. I am quite far from perfect, but then again aren't we all! It's actually very hard to meet nice guys with the same interests in real life, I find.

And yes, I'll be done with college in the next few months...but I am already thinking about grad school....so theoretically I will not be done with school anyway...  >:D But I am planning to work in the arts, so maybe I will bump into the good sort through that...but I am not in any hurry really. :)

Brian

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on May 31, 2008, 06:05:09 AM

Sarge
Well, if you ever get the chance to do lunch with Greta, insist on going someplace cheap. I only paid for myself, but it still just about blew my wallet to smithereens.  >:(

;D

EDIT: But the company was worth it. :)

Brian

Quote from: Cato on May 07, 2008, 04:06:07 AM
Isn't he at Sprawl-Mart?   :o
Hey, that's where I work!

I'm looking back at the thread now, and have to say two things.

1. There are a lot of odd people on this forum.  ;D

2. What's with all the hating on redheads!??! Ah, to have a beautiful red-headed gal in my arms...

Joe_Campbell

Quote from: Brian on June 01, 2008, 08:48:27 PM
2. What's with all the hating on redheads!??! Ah, to have a beautiful red-headed gal in my arms...
Do tell...

Brian

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on May 26, 2008, 07:20:27 AM
She was great, not only a cheerleader (every American boy's dream  :D ) but in the National Honor Society and played the trumpet in the band.
Well, time for my story. Like your girl, Sarge, mine was a trumpet player in the band (and in the N.H.S. like me - we bell-rang for the Salvation Army together). She wasn't a cheerleader, though she had been before. Steph was a blond - I was always rather shocked to be dating a blond, since I don't really like 'em - and an odd, interesting person who just kept getting more interesting to me the more I got to know her. She wanted to date me for probably five months before we finally got pushed together. Five months before, because that's when she wanted to do the Salvation Army stuff with me instead of her actual friends, who were all with us. I totally, completely missed the hint. And when I say we were finally pushed together, I mean this: she went with another guy to prom, who promptly left without her; I went with two Italian twin sisters (and you thought a cheerleader was every guy's dream! Try Italian twins :D ) who towards the end of the night shoved Steph and me together and made us share a dance. A dance which kept getting slower and slower ...

Well, it turns out my dear gal was suffering from several still-undiagnosed (as far as I know) emotional disorders. Five months in, she came to my house in a hurry, despite my pleas to wait for the next day, charged to my room, sat down, and said she wanted us to break up. Me being timid, and still being somewhat amazed that someone would want to date me, said, "OK." And that was it. Sort of. (Note: I never figured out why we broke up; she said it was because she didn't see us ever getting married, which, well, I didn't see either. But we were what, 17?!) We remained very good friends, maybe even better friends than before, in fact. But then, Sarge, another detail from your story recurs here too. About four months later, the day after confiding in me that she thought she might be depressed, and that she was afraid nobody really liked her (they just pretended to), Steph stopped talking to me and in fact started to antagonize me.

I tried to keep her from burning the bridge several times, but nothing worked. Finally I let go of the friendship. Last August she sent a letter, handwritten on graph paper, saying that she felt bad about what she'd done, couldn't explain it, and invited me to exact revenge (!) if I wanted to. A couple months later she added me as a friend on Facebook (you know, the elitist Myspace), and I - after waiting a while to make a point - confirmed. Then she immediately removed me from her friend list again.

And that's basically it.

:-\ I'm over it now and consider it a glorious episode from my bygone youth.  ;D  'Twas fun while it lasted, and informative. And the whole thing was a bad idea, but I mean, who else is going to date me but a crazy person?  ;)

So anyway, at college this year, I took a couple gals places - one to the opera, one to a Beatles concert - and these events were mildly awkward because they thought we were on dates, but I didn't, and had no interest in dating them. It was actually kinda hilarious. Here I was, in the first instance, listening to the gal talk in an awkward halting way and wondering, "Why does she seem so nervous?" And then suddenly I thought, "Wait, there are only two of us here, I'm male ... she thinks this is a date! Gaahhhh!!!"

But unfortunately, I had no love interests at school this year. I'm far too picky, or something, although I have been proposed to twice. And have said yes both times (one is a conditional proposal; we'll marry at 40 if both of us are still single. That one is more serious than the other, which has been broken off and then back on again already).

JCampbell - I have to watch myself around red-haired gals. Just the hair makes me pay more attention. Gotta try extra hard not to crush on those redheads...

So anyway, the other day at Wal-Mart I had an incident worthy of Greg. There was a lady who was taking forever and being a numskull. So I look to the person behind her to apologize and the person behind her is an impossibly cute gal, a couple years younger than I (as I'd find out) but just lovely. And since she's looking at me, we trade the "gosh, this is silly" smile, and then once more, and then we have a great conversation while I check out all her stuff. We talked about each other, mostly, in fact, and life and summer and so on, and how she was doing. And then she left. That was it. I was frustrated all day, even though I knew nothing at all could have possibly been done. It was just kind of symbolic of my total failure to answer the door on occasions when opportunity does condescend to knocking...

Mozart

QuoteGMG flirting....well, that happens sometimes....inevitable when you gather a bunch of people together who have a passion for the same thing!

Or when you put together 1  pretty, young woman, who shares a passion with creepy old guys!  ;D

I see Brian and Greg being the best of friends. They both write enjoyable stories.

QuoteWell, it turns out my dear gal was suffering from several still-undiagnosed (as far as I know) emotional disorders.

Try to find a girl who isn't. They all have one disorder or another...for example the girl who can't be in a room with someone prettier than her..If you even stare at a girl prettier than her beware her wrath!

Quote(one is a conditional proposal; we'll marry at 40 if both of us are still single)
Ohh right, I've got plenty of these. 1 girl for 40, 1 for 41 ext...lots of backups ;)

QuoteSo anyway, the other day at Wal-Mart I had an incident worthy of Greg. There was a lady who was taking forever and being a numskull. So I look to the person behind her to apologize and the person behind her is an impossibly cute gal, a couple years younger than I (as I'd find out) but just lovely. And since she's looking at me, we trade the "gosh, this is silly" smile, and then once more, and then we have a great conversation while I check out all her stuff. We talked about each other, mostly, in fact, and life and summer and so on, and how she was doing. And then she left. That was it. I was frustrated all day, even though I knew nothing at all could have possibly been done. It was just kind of symbolic of my total failure to answer the door on occasions when opportunity does condescend to knocking...

Yeah but you were working, what could you do about it? My advice...take a big black marker and write on your hand a reminder not to give up any opportunity when you meet a girl to get her phone #, so if you become stupid (as pretty girls make us), you just need to look at your hand.

Joe_Campbell

Quote from: Brian on June 01, 2008, 09:30:25 PM
JCampbell - I have to watch myself around red-haired gals. Just the hair makes me pay more attention. Gotta try extra hard not to crush on those redheads...
Call me Joe. :) I had what must have been an 8-10 year crush on a red head for the better part of my pre-teen and youth years. Thankfully long since over it! Funnily enough, the one girl I HAVE ever dated was a strawberry blond; so even though that was a one month bust, it still confirmed the crimson pull.

Greta

Quote from: Brian on June 01, 2008, 08:25:52 PM
Well, if you ever get the chance to do lunch with Greta, insist on going someplace cheap. I only paid for myself, but it still just about blew my wallet to smithereens.  >:(

;D

EDIT: But the company was worth it. :)

Brian!  0:)

I swear, I didn't know Mi Luna would have the lunch buffet that day, LOL! And a flat fee of exorbitancy! (Almost broke my wallet too...) But the food was soooo good.   :D

Quote from: BrianSo anyway, at college this year, I took a couple gals places - one to the opera, one to a Beatles concert - and these events were mildly awkward because they thought we were on dates, but I didn't, and had no interest in dating them. It was actually kinda hilarious. Here I was, in the first instance, listening to the gal talk in an awkward halting way and wondering, "Why does she seem so nervous?" And then suddenly I thought, "Wait, there are only two of us here, I'm male ... she thinks this is a date! Gaahhhh!!!"

...This also happened to me with a friend, just figured I'd be nice, eh, already had the tickets....and then, we get the sneaky arm over the back of the chair right in the middle of LvB 7th, man it was hard for me to not laugh out loud! OMG, I love how we're so clueless Brian...

We'll have to go together in the fall again so neither of us has to suffer awkwardness! ;D  Great company, and hilarious to boot. 

Quote from: BrianLast August she sent a letter, handwritten on graph paper,

On graph paper? Interesting...

Quote from: Brian'Twas fun while it lasted, and informative. And the whole thing was a bad idea, but I mean, who else is going to date me but a crazy person?  Wink

Now, now...if you were 10 years older.... ;) Hey, didn't you say you knew one of those hawt and awesome horn players at the Herseth tribute concert?! Methinks you need to hang out in that music building a bit more...

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: Brian on June 01, 2008, 08:25:52 PM

I can relate, Brian  ;D  After Jean dumped me one of the women I dated at school (Ohio University) was my best friend, Debbie. We'd hooked up as friends earlier in the school year. We were both staying loyal to our hometown loves but we enjoyed going to movies together, going to the watering holes on Friday and Saturday night; enjoyed just hanging and talking. Coincidently, after Jean went silent, Debbie went through a rough patch with her boyfriend. We were both hurting. I suggested we exact revenge by going on a real date. She agreed. I took her to the best restaurant in town and literally blew my entire quarter's allowance on one meal  :D  My god, I was so poor for the next five weeks I couldn't even afford a single beer. How did the date turn out? We did kiss finally--and awkwardly--but then we both cracked up. The old song is right, It's in the kiss. The kiss told us we'd remain good pals, and nothing else.

One thing, the only thing good about being old and established is that one can afford good restaurants without thinking twice about it. If I ever have the pleasure of having a meal with Greta, I won't have to take her to Burger King  :D

Sarge

Sergeant Rock

Quote from: Greta on June 01, 2008, 10:38:02 PM
Hey, didn't you say you knew one of those hawt and awesome horn players at the Herseth tribute concert?! Methinks you need to hang out in that music building a bit more...

Good advice. That's where I first noticed my horn player. Seeing her there, and seeing her walking back to the dorms from the music building, prepared me for the moment I'd finally meet her.

Sarge

Harry

Quote from: Sergeant Rock on June 02, 2008, 05:02:16 AM

One thing, the only thing good about being old and established is that one can afford good restaurants without thinking twice about it. If I ever have the pleasure of having a meal with Greta, I won't have to take her to Burger King  :D

Sarge

Just what I wanted to say! 8)
But it will stay a dream I guess, for Greta is into younger guys.......