me again

Started by sonic1, May 03, 2007, 02:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonic1

Wow. Changes.

Hey, I am back. Maybe. I don't have a lot of time these days. But every once in a while I like to come over here and rough around.

Great to see some old names still here.

I start school full time again (as a 34 year old) this time majoring in English Literature and Creative Writing (double major). The time on the computer will probably make me see you all more often than lately.

jared

BachQ

Welcome, Jared . . . . . .

I think the mods will move this thread to the "introduction" forum . . . . . . .

sonic1

dammit I AM news. I WILL convince them of that.

Hollywood

Welcome back Jared.  8)
"There are far worse things awaiting man than death."

A Hollywood born SoCal gal living in Beethoven's Heiligenstadt (Vienna, Austria).

Harry

Steve

bwv 1080

Quote from: sonic1 on May 03, 2007, 02:54:45 PM

I start school full time again (as a 34 year old) this time majoring in English Literature and Creative Writing (double major).

Going for the big bucks I see

sonic1

Ha! Yes, and before was botany-I don't learn my lessons in life I guess...

then again, at my job I work with a lot of high powered CEOs and they are ALL liberal art majors (before they get their MBAs). The ones who are successful anyway. English majors, art history majors, anthropology majors....maybe because most business students cannot put a subject and predicate together to save their lives.

...that said, I have no interest in being a CEO or getting an MBA.

bhodges

Welcome again, Jared!  Great choice for a double major, there... 0:)

--Bruce

karlhenning

Welcome back, Jared!

SonicMan46

Hello, Jared!  Gald to see you back (believe we joined the forum about the same time originally sharing the 'sonic..' moniker) - hope to see you stay around & look forward to your postings - Dave  :D

bwv 1080

Now Jared is the one that hates Texas right?

Here is something for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMyjOAacyA

sonic1

That was funny. Naw, I don't hate Texas. After all the Rothko chapel is there. I don't remember the conversation this stems from, but I was most likely speaking tongue in cheek.