The Back Room > The Diner

Personality Types

<< < (48/48)

71 dB:

--- Quote from: greg on April 18, 2022, 05:16:30 AM ---No worries.  :)
In fact...
--- End quote ---

;D

--- Quote from: greg on April 18, 2022, 05:16:30 AM ---I totally don't remember if you confirmed this already, I believe I mentioned to you before but don't remember if you said anything.
So yeah, same here lol.
--- End quote ---

I don't remember (  ;D ) how it went, but I had no reason to dispute your claim. Your picture of the correlation between MBTI and Enneagram only strengthens your claim while I have nothing against it. Anyway, I have been living in the beliefs that my Enneagram type is 5, even if I didn't make a big number about it here.

--- Quote from: greg on April 18, 2022, 05:16:30 AM ---Right...
the difficult thing about functions is that the origination is from Carl Jung, and his descriptions are long-winded and abstract to say the least.
There could be more but haven't heard anyone propose more functions.
--- End quote ---

I think "more" as in dividing the (some or all) existing ones into variations, say have two kinds of "extroverted feeling" (Fe1, Fe2) for example.

greg:

--- Quote from: 71 dB on April 18, 2022, 07:21:20 AM ---I think "more" as in dividing the (some or all) existing ones into variations, say have two kinds of "extroverted feeling" (Fe1, Fe2) for example.

--- End quote ---
I would love it if someone made a system that did this.
In the concept of "feelings" in MBTI, you have so many things packed into one- feelings, moods, priorities, values, morals, aesthetic tastes, etc.
And likewise, Fe may be about social vibes, group morals, societal standards, popular tastes, customs, etc. So many things.

Which is great. But that's really zoomed out, sometimes it's nice to zoom in and then zoom out a little.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version