Author Topic: Europe at War  (Read 73393 times)

Offline 71 dB

• Veteran member
  • I'm not insensitive. I'm an INTJ/P.
    • Soundcloud
  • Currently Listening to:
    This and that...
Re: Europe at War
« Reply #3440 on: September 24, 2022, 08:06:52 AM »
I am pretty sure that among those Russians are not a few covert FSB agents who under the guise of fleeing the mobilization will spread in the EU with the official mission of sabotaging it.  ;D

These kind of risks have been considered and estimated very low.
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW track "Jazzz"

Online Pohjolas Daughter

• Veteran member
« Reply #3441 on: September 24, 2022, 08:08:04 AM »
I just found this article (Reuters) from two days ago saying that, as of the time of writing that article, that there was no evidence that Putin had put restrictions on the sale of plane tickets to men between certain ages.  Have we heard anything more recently?  https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-russia-airlines/fact-check-no-evidence-russian-airlines-were-ordered-to-stop-selling-tickets-to-russian-men-aged-18-to-65-idUSL1N30T1PD

Surprised that Putin hasn't put any driving/walking, etc. restrictions at border crossings--if he is in fact trying to stop men from leaving the country?

PD

Offline absolutelybaching

• Veteran member
  • Enjoying anything from Altnickol to Zemlinsky
    • Absolutely Baching
« Reply #3442 on: Today at 12:27:52 AM »
I just found this article (Reuters) from two days ago saying that, as of the time of writing that article, that there was no evidence that Putin had put restrictions on the sale of plane tickets to men between certain ages.  Have we heard anything more recently?  https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-russia-airlines/fact-check-no-evidence-russian-airlines-were-ordered-to-stop-selling-tickets-to-russian-men-aged-18-to-65-idUSL1N30T1PD

Surprised that Putin hasn't put any driving/walking, etc. restrictions at border crossings--if he is in fact trying to stop men from leaving the country?

PD

Personally, I would have closed the EU borders long since. All those young men now fleeing? Tough. You serve Mother Russia by staying there and defending it from the predations of a maniac, not by taking the easy option of disappearing for a convenient amount of time.

I can't help but notice, also, that all these young men now so concerned about their futures were just fine with Russia breaking just about every international law and agreement they ever signed up to, including the commission of war crimes, until it came just a bit too close to home for their comfort. Where were their voices before the partial mobilisation? Nowhere, because they were just fine -fine enough to acquiesce in it, anyway- with what Putin was up to. Well, I don't think anyone should be granting refuge to such unprincipled, immoral actors.

If the only people left in Russia are the ones who are happy with what Putin is up to, his rule will never be brought to an end. So send the escapees back, after making them watch the news from places such as Bucha and Izium. Maybe that can make a difference.
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. (Benjamin Britten)