What are you eating?

(1/898) > >>

toledobass:
A nice hamburger and an arugula salad. 

Allan

Maciek:
I'm glad someone with an appropriate avatar started this one! ;D

SonicMan46:

--- Quote from: toledobass on April 07, 2007, 10:00:31 AM ---A nice hamburger and an arugula salad. 

--- End quote ---

Allan - assume this is the only thread on EATING! Can't believe virtually no responses?  Must get this one goin' -  ;D

Well, April is my birthday month & LOML always 'feels' that we should go out to celebrate - really not my preference, but a good excuse for her not to cook, I guess -  ;) :D

So, went to one of my favorite local restaurants - Bernardin's - menu here - ordered my 'usual' although all is outstanding!

Started w/ 'Seared Tuna Carpaccio' on a wonderful 'little' salad, followed by 'Seared Ostrich plate' - both just great; of course, wine needed - a couple glasses of Acacia Pinot Noir - we did skip dessert -  :'(, but the 'Warm Banana Walnut Tartlet' is absolutely superb!  Wonderful evening out -  :)

m_gigena:
Cake. (Basically, leftovers from my birthday celebration)

toledobass:

--- Quote from: SonicMan on April 20, 2007, 05:34:13 PM ---Allan - assume this is the only thread on EATING! Can't believe virtually no responses?  Must get this one goin' -  ;D

Well, April is my birthday month & LOML always 'feels' that we should go out to celebrate - really not my preference, but a good excuse for her not to cook, I guess -  ;) :D

So, went to one of my favorite local restaurants - Bernardin's - menu here - ordered my 'usual' although all is outstanding!

Started w/ 'Seared Tuna Carpaccio' on a wonderful 'little' salad, followed by 'Seared Ostrich plate' - both just great; of course, wine needed - a couple glasses of Acacia Pinot Noir - we did skip dessert -  :'(, but the 'Warm Banana Walnut Tartlet' is absolutely superb!  Wonderful evening out -  :)

--- End quote ---

Sonic,

Yeah this wasn't a frequently hit thread in the old forum either,  but I enjoy posting about what I cook and eat and it got hits from time to time so here it is!!!!!

That menu looks nice,  asian accents throughout.  Here is one thing that seems absolutly wrong to me though:

French Onion Soup
Provolone cheese | $5.95

Provolone?  of all the ways to screw up onion soup............and from a CIA grad as well.

and:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Allan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version