The Back Room > The Diner

What are you eating?

<< < (911/912) > >>

LKB:

--- Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on August 07, 2022, 12:18:32 AM ---... Oh my!  Fit for a king!

No fresh fruit though?

PD

--- End quote ---

Well thanks, but l have no royal aspirations ( though there certainly have been those willing to crown me... ). I'll think about some fruit for lunch.

OrchestralNut:
Made a homemade beef stew. Delicious and filling.

Made with all local in season produce...... some from my own garden and some from the local market (green beans, green pepper, carrots, celery and celery leaves, thyme, red potatoes, Spanish onions, garlic).

Pohjolas Daughter:

--- Quote from: OrchestralNut on September 03, 2022, 11:00:45 AM ---Made a homemade beef stew. Delicious and filling.

Made with all local in season produce...... some from my own garden and some from the local market (green beans, green pepper, carrots, celery and celery leaves, thyme, red potatoes, Spanish onions, garlic).

--- End quote ---
Sounds very tasty!

Did you save any for me?  :D  And did you have it over rice, pasta, or???  And how do you make the sauce/gravy for it?  Liquids?  Any flour?  Tomatoes?  Wine?  Do tell.  ;)

PD

LKB:
Lunch at work:

Six hard-boiled eggs. All l had as l forgot to get something for a proper lunch yesterday...

Pohjolas Daughter:

--- Quote from: LKB on September 04, 2022, 01:45:14 AM ---Lunch at work:

Six hard-boiled eggs. All l had as l forgot to get something for a proper lunch yesterday...

--- End quote ---
Ouch!

Trying to eat as much local corn as I can here:  the season is sooooo short and it's soooooo good!

PD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version