What are you eating?

Started by toledobass, April 07, 2007, 11:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 dB

Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW Jan. 2024 "Harpeggiator"

uffeviking

Sure, apple is good food, but what variety of apple are you eating? Wenatchee claims in it's logo "The Apple Capital of the World". I still prefer my Gala in spite of the new and fancy varieties coming on the market.  ;D

uffeviking

Forgot a picture of my favorite apple! Our local grower Grady Auvil imported the first stock from New Zealand introducing this variety to the USA. I used to drive to his packing shed and buy a 30 pound box of Gala culls for $5.00!

toledobass

Had some leftovers in the fridge so picked up a carrot and some bean sprouts and made some bibimbap.

Kinda funny with the leftover grilled corn in there but It came out tasting great.

Allan

Kullervo

Quote from: uffeviking on August 14, 2007, 01:22:40 PM
Forgot a picture of my favorite apple! Our local grower Grady Auvil imported the first stock from New Zealand introducing this variety to the USA. I used to drive to his packing shed and buy a 30 pound box of Gala culls for $5.00!

Fuji is my favorite, but Galas are delicious too.

Scriptavolant

Kullervo

Fish with balsamic vineagar and steamed spinach

SonicMan46

Last night - out to a local Oriental place & had sushi (sans mouse for those who remember -  ;D) - excellent!

Tonight, some wonderful sauteed crab meat (great Costco purchase - Phillips from Baltimore) - boy I could eat this stuff often!  :)

Bogey

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

beclemund

Last night, friends treated the wife and me to shish kebab at an Iranian restaurant. It was pretty good. But next time I have to avoid ordering dough, yogurt soda, to drink...  :P

Being adventurous sometimes exacts a toll.  ;D
"A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession." -- Albert Camus

scsinger01

Bogey

Quote from: scsinger01 on August 18, 2007, 11:13:45 AM
that looks freakin good.

sun chips.  ;D

Expensive and only four in a box, but very good!  :)
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

orbital

Quote from: beclemund on August 18, 2007, 11:11:24 AM
Last night, friends treated the wife and me to shish kebab at an Iranian restaurant. It was pretty good. But next time I have to avoid ordering dough, yogurt soda, to drink...  :P

Being adventurous sometimes exacts a toll.  ;D
I don't know about the soda part, but yogurt and a little bit of water in the blender (with some added salt) makes a delicious refreshing drink, that goes particularly well with kebab (or so I remember  :-\ )

for me:
salad for lunch and another salad for dinner.
Late night snack: caramel popcorns (I don't like it that much, but it was either this or nothing, could not be bothered to walk down to the deli)

RebLem

I rose late today, and didn't think about eating 'til 3 PM.  Its now almost 4, and I just finished breakfast.

Last night, I cooked up a can of pork and beans and three hot dogs, and had two of them with bread and Velveeta and 2/3 of the pork and beans for dinner.

So, today, I cut up the last hot dog, heated that up with the pork and beans, half a small onion, and a little bbq sauce, and cooked up a quarter cup of white rice, added some red pepper (one of those little packets you get from a Dominos pizza delivery), and mixed that with the pork, beans, and hot dog mixture.  Then I had a toasted English muffin, buttered before the toasting, four slices of center cut bacon microwaved for 2 minutes, and two eggs sunnyside up, and ate it all with a cup of coffee, sweetened with saccharine.
"Don't drink and drive; you might spill it."--J. Eugene Baker, aka my late father.

Saul

Baked salmon with avocado salad .

toledobass

Made some kick ass breakfast sausage tonight:

Yummy:

Allan

M forever

Allan - that's not a sausage, it's a patty!

Saul

Mediterranean eggplant salad with whole wheat toasts and white cheese.

dtwilbanks

The same thing I eat every morning: fruit and coffee.

Well, I don't eat the coffee.