Started by greg, May 14, 2007, 05:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

Fum Fum Satriani

Kyoushi Vai

Curl Curl Malmsteen

and their tour in GMG  8)

Maciek

Nice exchange. We must keep that tradition alive here on GMG. ;)

Not that I understand anything of the first post. ;D

greg

it's a complete inside joke  ;D

probably a FEW people know who G3 is (Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai) (at least one year it was, but it changes all the time excluding Satch).

but my little brother has stuffed monkeys that look similar and we have a dog that looks similar to the one in the picture and....

the 2 monkey's names are Curl Curl and Fum Fum, and our dog's name is Kyoushi. So he ends up calling Curl Curl "Curl Curl Malmsteen", and then we put names to the others. Fum Fum is kinda relaxed compared to the others, while Kyoushi can be a lunatic/freak (he licks the table), so yeah, Kyoushi Vai would be an appropriate name (or Kyoushi Zappa would fit good, too)

Maciek

OK, it's getting worse for me... ;)

But don't forget to reply yourself! 0:)

greg

Quote from: greg on May 16, 2007, 05:41:05 AM
it's a complete inside joke  ;D

probably a FEW people know who G3 is (Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai) (at least one year it was, but it changes all the time excluding Satch).

but my little brother has stuffed monkeys that look similar and we have a dog that looks similar to the one in the picture and....

the 2 monkey's names are Curl Curl and Fum Fum, and our dog's name is Kyoushi. So he ends up calling Curl Curl "Curl Curl Malmsteen", and then we put names to the others. Fum Fum is kinda relaxed compared to the others, while Kyoushi can be a lunatic/freak (he licks the table), so yeah, Kyoushi Vai would be an appropriate name (or Kyoushi Zappa would fit good, too)
hey, Greg.... go eat lunch in 20 minutes

greg

Quote from: greg on May 16, 2007, 06:39:26 AM
hey, Greg.... go eat lunch in 20 minutes
ok, fine.

(i'm pulling a "Mr.Osa" - a monodialogue  ;) )

Maciek

Quote from: greg on May 16, 2007, 06:40:24 AM
(i'm pulling a "Mr.Osa" - a monodialogue  ;) )

LOL! ;D

A pretty good one too.

Oh, wait, have to go now. I think someone wants me to go eat...