The Dog Thread

Started by Dr. Dread, February 28, 2009, 05:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irons

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on November 22, 2022, 11:40:29 AMOh, so very sorry to hear that.

How did you wind up with the name Ziggy by the way?
PD

You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

I opened the door people rushed through and I was left holding the knob - Bo Diddley.

Pohjolas Daughter

Quote from: Irons on November 23, 2022, 07:38:29 AM
lol Do you know that I was biting my tongue (fingers?) wanting to ask if the naming had to do with Bowie!  ;D

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Irons

Quote from: Pohjolas Daughter on November 23, 2022, 02:19:34 PMlol Do you know that I was biting my tongue (fingers?) wanting to ask if the naming had to do with Bowie!  ;D

PD

;D
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

I opened the door people rushed through and I was left holding the knob - Bo Diddley.

Pohjolas Daughter

This cracked me up--though I felt rather sorry for the owner.

https://www.thedodo.com/daily-dodo/crowd-erupts-with-laughter-as-playful-dog-refuses-to-leave-fountain

There's some video there too.

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Pohjolas Daughter

I stumbled across this short video on youtube today; it made me smile.  :)

PD
Pohjolas Daughter

Irons

Wish I was a cat! ;D

Scion7

Ziggy nickname for = Zigleust
When, a few months before his death, Rachmaninov lamented that he no longer had the "strength and fire" to compose, friends reminded him of the Symphonic Dances, so charged with fire and strength. "Yes," he admitted. "I don't know how that happened. That was probably my last flicker."