wrote this yesteday

Started by mahlertitan, September 05, 2007, 09:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahlertitan

March of the Mighty Huskies in A major for piano

On a second thought, I'm just going to orchestrate this myself.

update: Slight revision plus Mp3 version, simply click the title to begin the download

karlhenning

greg

it would sound like a cool piece to use as a theme for a town in Final Fantasy, but better definetely better with a band.

what type of instrumental setup do you want?

Cato

Quote from: MahlerTitan on September 05, 2007, 09:34:11 AM

i am too lazy to orchestrate this, maybe somone out there can help me and arrange it for band?

If you are too lazy, how deep is your wallet?    :o

For a fee, I will gladly orchestrate it for you!    0:)

What kind of band?  Typical kollidge?
"Meet Miss Ruth Sherwood, from Columbus, Ohio, the Middle of the Universe!"

- Brian Aherne introducing Rosalind Russell in  My Sister Eileen (1942)

Cato

Quote from: MahlerTitan on September 05, 2007, 09:45:18 AM
Uni.Washington

That wallet should be packed with pecuniary sustenance!

My price to orchestrate just went up!   :o

Cato

Quote from: MahlerTitan on September 05, 2007, 11:53:11 AM
but i am a poor college student, i have no money, and i don't even know whether you can do a good job or not!

My emphasis above!

Young man, you cut me to the quick, and even the slow: why I have orchestrated things you and other mortals have never heard, and never will!  When Monsieur Entiem Tartuffel desired a highly skilled orchestrator and fellow elbow-bender for his entire oeuvre of finely concocted and especially decocted musical vintages, he called upon moi, and I delivered a veritable abattoir of musical delights, with flying tubas and twittering trombones, and after a few more decoctions, things really started jumping with those frogs stuffed in the fortissimo double-bass saxophones!

So there!   You have my CV!  As for funds, I am sure there is a man named Larry down the street by your dormitory: just step over those beer cans and your roommates and hustle yourself down to "Cash 2 Day" and obtain my paltry fee.  Pictures of Benjamin and Ulysses only please!

BachQ

i am too lazy to orchestrate this, maybe somone out there can help me and arrange it for band?

update: revision, added something in the middle.

I like it.

Triple the length (through repetition) and you'd have an Elgarian masterpiece.

sound67

Quote from: D Minor on September 06, 2007, 04:02:23 AM
Triple the length (through repetition) and you'd have an Elgarian masterpiece.

Yawn!  ??? ::)
"Vivaldi didn't compose 500 concertos. He composed the same concerto 500 times" - Igor Stravinsky

"Mozart is a menace to musical progress, a relic of rituals that were losing relevance in his own time and are meaningless to ours." - Norman Lebrecht

Larry Rinkel

Quote from: Cato on September 06, 2007, 03:43:23 AM
As for funds, I am sure there is a man named Larry down the street by your dormitory

Hey! leave me out of it!

Cato

mahlertitan

Quote from: Cato on September 06, 2007, 03:43:23 AM

My emphasis above!

Young man, you cut me to the quick, and even the slow: why I have orchestrated things you and other mortals have never heard, and never will!  When Monsieur Entiem Tartuffel desired a highly skilled orchestrator and fellow elbow-bender for his entire oeuvre of finely concocted and especially decocted musical vintages, he called upon moi, and I delivered a veritable abattoir of musical delights, with flying tubas and twittering trombones, and after a few more decoctions, things really started jumping with those frogs stuffed in the fortissimo double-bass saxophones!

So there!   You have my CV!  As for funds, I am sure there is a man named Larry down the street by your dormitory: just step over those beer cans and your roommates and hustle yourself down to "Cash 2 Day" and obtain my paltry fee.  Pictures of Benjamin and Ulysses only please!

hey, i didn't mean to disrespect you or anything. thanks for the CV, now i know that you are qualified. ;)

Saul

On a second thought, I'm just going to orchestrate this myself.

update: Slight revision plus Mp3 version, simply click the title to begin the download

Cute piece.