Henning's Headquarters

Started by BachQ, April 07, 2007, 12:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toledobass

Quote from: Jezetha and Allan on November 07, 2008, 03:36:35 AM
I like your blog, Karl, an essential companion to this thread. I have added the RSS feed to Bloglines.

Catison

-Brett

J.Z. Herrenberg

The message body was left empty.
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

karlhenning

I think this a very fitting tribute to Luke whose company we no longer enjoy . . . .

karlhenning

Quote from: karlhenning on July 05, 2008, 05:15:45 AM
Today is The Day, you know  :)

This evening I revisited the score & MIDI (as I happened to be at the computer) of the Prelude and the Parental Seating Music . . . it's always good, when revisiting a piece which has had time to 'cool off', to feel that one still likes one's work  8)

karlhenning

Word from Paul is good, more anon.

karlhenning

karlhenning

J.Z. Herrenberg

Quote from: karlhenning on November 21, 2008, 04:40:26 AM
The composer & the organist:

The personal relationship between composer and organist looks great, but that between composition and organist - I still have to find out (downloaded the Three Short Pieces for organ for a listen later today)...
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

karlhenning

Those pieces predate our acquaintance[, though].

karlhenning

Quote from: Dm on April 07, 2007, 12:21:26 PM
A thread to celebrate Henningmusick!  Karl's blog can be found HERE.  8)

Thanks for adding the link to the blog, mon vieux!

karlhenning

Just back from singing the Vivaldi Gloria. I was impersonating a tenor.  Good time.

c#minor

Quote from: karlhenning on November 11, 2008, 01:04:36 PM
I think this a very fitting tribute to Luke whose company we no longer enjoy . . . .

Okay i know that i am way out of the loop. But what happened to Luke?? Is he not on the board anymore? Or am i even thinking of the same Luke? Or am i even making a relevant post?  ???  ;D

J.Z. Herrenberg

Quote from: c#minor on December 07, 2008, 08:19:37 AM
Okay i know that i am way out of the loop. But what happened to Luke?? Is he not on the board anymore? Or am i even thinking of the same Luke? Or am i even making a relevant post?  ???  ;D

Look here:

http://www.good-music-guide.com/community/index.php/topic,220.msg241416.html#msg241416

Luke is still sorely missed.

c#minor

Quote from: Jezetha on December 07, 2008, 01:55:27 PM
Look here:

http://www.good-music-guide.com/community/index.php/topic,220.msg241416.html#msg241416

Luke is still sorely missed.

wow... that is really unfortunate. I always enjoyed hearing Luke's input and he always had valuable things to say. I am sorry to here of these recent events.

karlhenning

Quote250000 Posts in 5249 Topics by 894 Members.