Henning's Headquarters

Started by BachQ, April 07, 2007, 12:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhodges

That is pretty hilarious, Karl...

Meanwhile, you are taking to the blogosphere like the proverbial fish!  I know a number of people who have "tried out" blogging but you are one of the most successful to date.

--Bruce

karlhenning

J.Z. Herrenberg

Quote from: bhodges on December 10, 2008, 07:48:23 AM
That is pretty hilarious, Karl...

Meanwhile, you are taking to the blogosphere like the proverbial fish!  I know a number of people who have "tried out" blogging but you are one of the most successful to date.

--Bruce

In agreement there.

(Suggestion, Karl - make it Fischedämmerung, and it's immaculate German - Gott-Götter, Fisch-Fische..)
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

karlhenning

Done, and thanks for the erratum!

karlhenning

(Anyone notice that this does not include C.D., or Sir E.E.?)

karlhenning

karlhenning

For all interested parties (and You Know Who You Are), I heard from Luke just before Christmas hit.  With which fact I am all the better pleased, knowing what a vigorous time of year this is for him.  He has written another piece for the girls at his school to sing at their Nine Lessons and Carols service, and which they sang again a week later, too. Once the Christmas turkey is digested, he will be preparing parts for Elegy & Ascent for rehearsals in January.

greg

QuoteOnce the Christmas turkey is digested, he will be preparing parts for Elegy & Ascent for rehearsals in January.
Good to hear...

J.Z. Herrenberg

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. -- Plato

karlhenning

SonicMan46

J.Z. Herrenberg

To Whom It May Concern -

Irreplaceable Doodles, downloaded 39 times

The Mousetrap, downloaded 51 times

The Passion according to St John, downloaded 83 times

karlhenning

Quote from: Jezetha on January 01, 2009, 12:45:18 PM
To Whom It May Concern -

Irreplaceable Doodles, downloaded 39 times

The Mousetrap, downloaded 51 times

The Passion according to St John, downloaded 83 times

Some of that traffic must be the Board of Sine Nomine;  Paul wrote yesterday, "Your Passion is 80% approved . . . ."

Edit :: typo

karlhenning

In a most curious turn of Fate, some music of mine is to feature in a state funeral.

PSmith08

Quote from: karlhenning on January 03, 2009, 12:35:14 PM
In a most curious turn of Fate, some music of mine is to feature in a state funeral.

That's a high compliment. Where, if I may be so bold?

karlhenning

The Prelude to the funeral service for former Senator Claiborne Pell in Newport, Rhode Island this Monday.

PSmith08

Quote from: karlhenning on January 03, 2009, 01:03:44 PM
The Prelude to the funeral service for former Senator Claiborne Pell in Newport, Rhode Island this Monday.

That is quite a compliment indeed.