Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992)

Started by uffeviking, May 17, 2007, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirror Image

Cross-posted from the 'Purchases' thread:

Quote from: Mirror Image on December 07, 2013, 07:28:58 PM
Also bought these beauties:

I'm sure Monkey Greg will approve this purchase. 8)

Mirror Image

Monkey Greg, do you own any of these recordings? I know you're a Piazzolla fan as I am so I would be interested in finding out what you own.

TheGSMoeller

Quote from: Mirror Image on December 09, 2013, 05:42:01 PM
Monkey Greg, do you own any of these recordings? I know you're a Piazzolla fan as I am so I would be interested in finding out what you own.

Of the ones you have displayed, I own the Histoire du Tango disc on HM with Daroux and Marquez. Which is a very nice disc, I also own (I believe) all of the Kremer recordings, and then about ten various discs including five of the composer himself performing. I can get you a full listing when I get home later today, John.

Mirror Image

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on December 10, 2013, 02:54:25 AM
Of the ones you have displayed, I own the Histoire du Tango disc on HM with Daroux and Marquez. Which is a very nice disc, I also own (I believe) all of the Kremer recordings, and then about ten various discs including five of the composer himself performing. I can get you a full listing when I get home later today, John.

Cool, sounds good, Greg.

Mirror Image

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on December 10, 2013, 02:54:25 AM

Almost six years later and I'm still waiting on that Piazzolla recordings list of your's, Greg. ;) ;D

schnittkease

To be fair, he said that he can, not that he will. :)

Mirror Image

Quote from: schnittkease on April 29, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
To be fair, he said that he can, not that he will. :)

Still doesn't excuse the fact that I'm still waiting. ;)