ctr + alt + down arrow

Started by маразм1, November 05, 2008, 08:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

маразм1

Gurn Blanston

Try it in what context? Just generally? Or in a certain program?  I'm always up for fun... :)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Opus106

I don't know what's fun in switching workspaces. (You probably won't get that unless you're familiar with a fairly recent Linux distro.)
Regards,
Navneeth

маразм1

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on November 05, 2008, 08:51:53 AM
Try it in what context? Just generally? Or in a certain program?  I'm always up for fun... :)

8)

oh i forgot to add, if you're running windows...

orbital

it does nothing on my vista with intel chipset  ???

маразм1

Keemun

I did it.  :P  It would be more fun if I did it to someone else's computer when they're not looking.  ;D
Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. - Ludwig van Beethoven

Wendell_E

Quote from: маразм1 on November 05, 2008, 10:00:16 AM
I have XP....

So do it.  It scrolls down, just as if I pressed the down arrow without the ctr + alt.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ― Mark Twain

Drasko

ezodisy

no reaction on my system at all

Lethevich

I thought it depended on the graphics card. I once accidentely mashed this key and had to look up how to fix it with the screen upside down :)
Peanut butter, flour and sugar do not make cookies. They make FIRE.

orbital

Quote from: orbital on November 05, 2008, 09:52:54 AM
it does nothing on my vista with intel chipset  ???
Actually I think it did do something  ::) Now Windows says my screen resolution is -1 X -1 pixels  ;D