Author Topic: Your Top 7 Chamber Works (Not by a Briton) for Two Performers (Excluding Voice)  (Read 4199 times)

Offline ritter

• Veteran member
  • Raoul Dufy, "Tragédie, Comédie"
OK. Get it now. Speaking personally, I am aware I prattle on far too much on British composers.
I was just being facetious, Irons, and not thinking of any fellow GMGer in particular. I sincerely apologise if I've offended anyone. Needless to say, we're all free to extoll the virtues of those composers that enthuse us... :)

Best regards,
ritter
-------------------------------------------------------------
« Je me suis rarement perdu de vue ; je me suis détesté, je me suis adoré ; puis, nous avons vieilli ensemble. »

Offline Irons

• Veteran member
I was just being facetious, Irons, and not thinking of any fellow GMGer in particular. I sincerely apologise if I've offended anyone. Needless to say, we're all free to extoll the virtues of those composers that enthuse us... :)

Best regards,

No offence taken. An old saying "If the hat fits wear it" guilty as charged so I was wearing it. ;)
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

Offline The new erato

• Veteran member
You also said no string quartets in case "two performers" wasn't enough! :P

I wonder if a double tracked string quartet payed by two performers would apply?