Author Topic: What are you eating?  (Read 520891 times)

Offline deprofundis

• Currently Listening to:
    classical, skronk-jazz, blues, experimental etc
Re: What are you eating?
« Reply #4240 on: July 20, 2020, 06:13:07 PM »
Hi people outhere : Friends, Followers, Gentle wanderer, deprofundis made a recipe vedgy whit bacon +cheese sausages.
, Now you buy green onion also aka ciboulette, un white onion, on  entire garlic goose. Slice them hash thins  than you need spinages too and white wine to marinated the type of ognions, put lemon juice and honeey(just a tip) in and balsamic sauce  + etra virgin oil, micx it in a pot of glass whit love wait for it's in the frigs? after 3 hour  put you're oven element to max start the oil after this put it at 5 or 6 depend on strench of oven, tham let it steam cook whit  the vedgy mix of fresh garlic, fresh onion,  fresh green onion
Than you need two sausages bacon and cheese, gentelmens , lady outhere on GmG this is quite tasty!  :P

Offline Pohjolas Daughter

• Veteran member
« Reply #4241 on: July 28, 2020, 07:58:03 AM »
Glad that you had a tasty meal deprofundis.

Had my first bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich yesterday....soooo tasty!  I happened to have an heirloom tomato on hand (nice and ripe) which upped the notch a bit.  Cooked some extra bacon, so might have another one today.   :)

PD

Offline SurprisedByBeauty

• Veteran member
  • Back. Hello!
    • Surprised by Beauty
  • Currently Listening to:
    anything from Monteverdi to Widmann and well beyond in either direction and everything in the middle!
« Reply #4242 on: July 30, 2020, 10:43:35 PM »

Some #culinaryexploits: Kohlrabi-Fennel-Lemon Risotto with Seabass and a Weingut STIFT GV DAC Reserve Maximos.

https://www.winzerhof-stift.at/

Offline Pohjolas Daughter

• Veteran member
« Reply #4243 on: July 31, 2020, 04:09:30 AM »
Looks very inviting!  Reminds, me, I need to keep an eye on my fennel....starting to grow to a decent-size (harvested one bulb already).

PD

Online Sergeant Rock

• Veteran member
« Reply #4244 on: August 04, 2020, 07:40:25 AM »

Some #culinaryexploits: Kohlrabi-Fennel-Lemon Risotto with Seabass and a Weingut STIFT GV DAC Reserve Maximos.

Beautiful! We love fennel and kohlrabi.

Sarge
the phone rings and somebody says,
"hey, they made a movie about
Mahler, you ought to go see it.
he was as f*cked-up as you are."
                               --Charles Bukowski, "Mahler"