Author Topic: What game are you playing?  (Read 132413 times)

Offline Mirror Image

• Veteran member
  • Rued Langgaard (1893 - 1952)
  • Currently Listening to:
    Musik fra den himmelske by
Re: What game are you playing?
« Reply #1420 on: December 31, 2017, 01:23:27 PM »
Sounds most interesting, John. Thanks for the feedback.

My pleasure, Kyle. 8)
“I really would like to go to Marmorkirken. It was there that I heard music for the first time, and that experience is like a heavenly vision for me.” - Rued Langgaard

Offline Mirror Image

• Veteran member
  • Rued Langgaard (1893 - 1952)
  • Currently Listening to:
    Musik fra den himmelske by
« Reply #1421 on: December 31, 2017, 01:26:44 PM »
Oh but the very best Zelda game, Majora's mask, does not take place in Hyrule at all. :)

Ah yes, but I’d hardly call Major’s Mask the best Zelda game. I forgot it was set in Termina (an alternate universe to Hyrule). For me, Twilight Princess is still my favorite Zelda game with Breath of the Wild in a distant second-place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:29:11 PM by Mirror Image »
“I really would like to go to Marmorkirken. It was there that I heard music for the first time, and that experience is like a heavenly vision for me.” - Rued Langgaard

Offline Marc

• Veteran member
  • Sine Cerere et Bach friget Venus
« Reply #1422 on: February 11, 2018, 04:02:15 AM »
Now that the Winter Olympics have started, I started to play the oldie goldie NHL 2004 again. Nice to be a playful child again, but man, it's a difficult game at the difficult level. Had not played for it about 2 or 3 years, but... it's getting better. Of course, video games nowadays have much better graphics, but with a great gameplay it's still a nice game to play.

LET'S PLAY HOCKEY.

Help support the GMG Classical Music Forum by purchasing from Amazon using this link, this link, or this link