Missing Members

Started by Cato, October 24, 2011, 07:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikF

Quote from: Mirror Image on September 08, 2016, 08:41:23 PM
I'll be taking a prolonged break from GMG and probably will return in December or early January. I've got some things in my life that I need to attend to. All the best to my friends here. It's been fun! But don't for a second think this is goodbye, because, it's not, it's merely a much overdue break and a need to focus on things in my actual life.

Haste ye back. But in the meantime, take it easy, man.
"You overestimate my power of attraction," he told her. "No, I don't," she replied sharply, "and neither do you".

ritter

I'll be taking a prolonged break from GMG and probably will return in December or early January. I've got some things in my life that I need to attend to. All the best to my friends here. It's been fun! But don't for a second think this is goodbye, because, it's not, it's merely a much overdue break and a need to focus on things in my actual life.
Take good care of youreslf, and enjoy your sabbatical, John. I look forward to reading you again when you come back (particularly, what I expect/hope will be a loooong post of "Purchases over the past couple of months"  ;) ).

Best regards,

Ken B

Brian

Here's hoping MI's absence from GMG lasts as long as his absence from online CD sales (well, and that he gets things sorted out satisfactorily).

Ghost Sonata

"Don't be gone long
Be back soon.
Give me one long,
Last look...
Bless you.
Remember our old tune...
Be back soon!"  Fagin in Oliver

I like Conor71's "I  like old Music" signature.

HIPster

All the best to you Mirror Image!

Cheers, my friend!  :)
Wise words from Que:

Never waste a good reason for a purchase....  ;)

André

André

;D

I'd like to thank the State of Michigan, my parents, children, teachers, neighbours...  :laugh:

Pat B

Just checked in on this thread.

Welcome back, Ghost Sonata and Mark. Also congrats on the house, Mark.

Take care, Mirror Image, and return whenever you're ready.

Brian

Quote from: Brian on September 09, 2016, 09:57:16 AM
Here's hoping MI's absence from GMG lasts as long as his absence from online CD sales (well, and that he gets things sorted out satisfactorily).
CALLED IT!

Brian

Quote from: Mirror Image on September 18, 2016, 08:51:52 AM

:P
I was disappointed because as soon as you left, I started a crazy big binge of 20th century obscure orchestral works, without you around to comment on all of them. You can go through my history, now...

Mirror Image

Quote from: Brian on September 18, 2016, 09:26:28 AM
I was disappointed because as soon as you left, I started a crazy big binge of 20th century obscure orchestral works, without you around to comment on all of them. You can go through my history, now...

Very nice, Brian. I'll take a look at your history now and comment wherever I feel inclined.

ritter

Welcome back, John! Good to see you here...

Regards,

Mirror Image

Quote from: ritter on September 18, 2016, 10:32:14 AM
Welcome back, John! Good to see you here...

Regards,

Thanks so much, ritter! Good to see you as well!

NorthNYMark

Quote from: Pat B on September 10, 2016, 10:53:20 PM
Just checked in on this thread.

Welcome back, Ghost Sonata and Mark. Also congrats on the house, Mark.

Take care, Mirror Image, and return whenever you're ready.

Thanks so much, Pat!!!

ComposerOfAvantGarde

I saw Mirror Image has posted a few times and I began to wonder if I had overslept by a few months or something???? MI has returned so quickly??? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised! GMG is not GMG without Mirror Image!

Mirror Image

Quote from: jessop on September 18, 2016, 01:09:50 PM
I saw Mirror Image has posted a few times and I began to wonder if I had overslept by a few months or something???? MI has returned so quickly??? Maybe I shouldn't be surprised! GMG is not GMG without Mirror Image!

Hah! Thanks, Jessop, but I had full confidence that GMG would be fine without me even for that brief period of my absence. In fact, GMG has existed way before my time, so, again, I had no worries. :)

Ken B

Quote from: Mirror Image on September 18, 2016, 01:12:02 PM
Hah! Thanks, Jessop, but I had full confidence that GMG would be fine without me even for that brief period of my absence. In fact, GMG has existed way before my time, so, again, I had no worries. :)

You had the BIS sales department worried though.