Author Topic: Deprofundis own throw in the kitchen sink, oddity posts  (Read 252 times)

Offline deprofundis

• Currently Listening to:
    classical, skronk-jazz, blues, experimental etc
Deprofundis own throw in the kitchen sink, oddity posts
« on: June 24, 2020, 04:42:24 PM »
So this is it, what you think, of deprofundis he lost 15 pds, is in shape, was put to the test, cops annoying and not cool worst bully, worst than nazi Doctor, fachist agents I broke is mental  I,m a hero an authoritarian during my trip to hospital,lame a hacker for messing up whit my Itune library call the cops they did nothing what so ever they did worst, I was incarcerated whit nuts at least , you will find cerebral people inside, I met a cool skater, a russian funny guy smart a geek and  a french rocket science , but he was arrogant a bit about is so call knowledge but anyway ho care Im back and plan on buying myself a keytard (keyboard guitar) to make more skronk music noisy, crusty ala deprofundis...

Offline 71 dB

• Veteran member
  • politically incorrect = pi = 3.141592654...
    • Soundcloud
Re: Deprofundis own throw in the kitchen sink, oddity posts
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 04:45:56 PM »
BRAVO!  0:)
Spatial distortion is a serious problem deteriorating headphone listening.
Crossfeeders reduce spatial distortion and make the sound more natural
and less tiresome in headphone listening.

My Sound Cloud page <-- NEW track "Ecclesiastical Secularism"

Offline Dowder

All the good stuff
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 05:57:10 PM »
Official link for this thread:

https://youtu.be/ZtyxJSGM3x0
”But what is government but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary.”~~James Madison, Federalist 51

Offline 71 dB

• Veteran member
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 06:54:45 PM »
Official link for this thread:

https://youtu.be/ZtyxJSGM3x0

Cult movie! Tom Green is a genius!  0:)

Offline Dowder

All the good stuff
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 07:13:01 PM »
Cult movie! Tom Green is a genius!  0:)
Masterpiece!
”But what is government but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary.”~~James Madison, Federalist 51

Offline 71 dB

• Veteran member
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 07:26:55 PM »
Tom Green hijacked Deprofundis' own "throw in the kitchen sink" thread. Canadians!  ;D

Offline deprofundis

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 07:48:13 PM »
I wonder, since it's anything  even kitchen sink trow in, Skinheads dont know what  to think but because I shave bic I look like oneand sometime I wear suspender bretellles, but not a skin, I,m your modern daay Yul Bryner of Renaissance interests, in the past I would sport heavy boots not lace code , no skinhead not nothing, but I did had a green and a black one, I had adventure whit skinheads scene not goeing to bar ut in common place , metro station one of those ddude had slam me in the boots whit is boots, I was like hey do this again yall be sorry pal, just looking at him. Than another time a skinheads of death, heavily tattoo I ask him for a smoke , he gave it to me whit smile , I DON'T KNOW WHO HATE ME MOST i'Mm a nihilist,, leftiistzealot or nazi zealot , Ijust don't know ::colors ,minority,, religious what ever dont had problem whit me, I talkk to everyone black,(the haitians taltkative mostly theist christian, there ockay, chinese ,& korean down to earth ok, and Arabic Lebanese  Mediteranean form ssouth  of europe, cool dude they made eat for two days I was starving for a weak and I said just waalking inside I Want a glasse of water, I said to him, if I coulld I wwould pay lunch but did not had 5 dollarss for entrie lunch, potatos and garlic sauce one raddish purple, one part of rice, they said we preffer to give you food than to toss them away, I know you you're a good dude and smile.But nope I,m not a skinheads if you ever insinuated,  I'will sue you in a court of laws as diffamation, I,m Jean luc Picard captain oh Captain of enterprise is he a skinheads, bald is beautiful and bald dosen't equal skinhead-ish it's like a f*cking stigma on me...

Offline 71 dB

• Veteran member
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 03:46:09 AM »
Modern day Yuliy Borisovich Briner?  That's a bold* claim if I ever saw one.  :o

* You could say even bald!

Offline deprofundis

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 07:37:24 PM »
Modern day Yuliy Borisovich Briner?  That's a bold* claim if I ever saw one.  :o

* You could say even bald!

Yap Yul Bryner style bald is beautiful elegant and by gods mean it dosen't make ya a skinhead, this is bull-shit of crazy people.

Offline deprofundis

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 07:40:38 PM »
dose are decent proof all bald and dazzling

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:48:47 PM by deprofundis »

Offline Irons

• Veteran member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2020, 10:57:26 PM »
It is a worry that Deprofundis has been 'viewed' twice as many times in a state of undress! ???
You must have a very good opinion of yourself to write a symphony - John Ireland.

Offline deprofundis

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 09:41:00 AM »
I will touch a subject extremely cautiously

in my Kitchen sink, I don't hate Irish nopI hate the chavs so called scum bag cultur of  treatening people whit treat : like the old saying don't mess whit Irish , I perceived this old saying as a chavs bully treat, mess whit usw we beat you up kind o kind of and I do't like this meat head mentality, or the gurls kiss me I'm irish like they were the chosen one.

Ok  I take for granted english were rude whit you but also that now whit I.R.A becoming R.I.R.A you bully harmless protestants does terrorism in the name of Catholicism and that not the purpose of Catholicism.

I want someone , people to beat up these  so call scumbag rapper criminal terrorist more laic than Catholic and teach them  manners, and I want the old saying of don't ness whit Irish to back off in there face, not the good Irish folk but the two cents  ham 6''3 bully, that is  sometime a skinhea most of the time a chavs an hybrid of both style,

I want MMA match whit  animal beast 7 foot tall 350 lbs to pummel the crap out of little bully, than say  don't mess whit irish and laugh in is face while bloody pummel and says never again you tell you'r kind.

Whit all that said in mind , I don't hate Irish intellectual, noble one, I hate  stupid chavs skinhead bully to be knock out like pineheads,

What you don't understand this concept of chavism and skinhead, well some chavs bully will says there nothing more white than an Irish(nazi) and be a chavs full time whit a pizza streetgang of minority  they use by prodxy: black , hispanic  whatever, I want themm ''these Irish meat head like were so tough'' to get it, by bigger bully , but peaceful one to give them a lesson so chavism will disapear out of Ireland and probably the conflict between protestant and Catholic, seem like a rad idea.

Like saying to these little amoral bully quite you're shit target only them, In boxing match in MMA in the street. So these kind of Racaille rascal will disapear and Ireland will be free of idiots,

Why am I doing this because  in november 2018 I was beaten up almost to death by an irish/mowhaks mix, she tazz me in my back while shaving entering my home and than pummel me almost to death  I was a bloody mess....

I want there leader of pizza chavs street gangs of Ireland to get the lesson to quite there we are so tough shit we annoy people , we do difamation and etc...

And tell them if they persist we will have your ass excomuniated of Catholic church as bastards if you persisted in foolishness.

But keep in mind I know there are fine Irish specimen noble one,, intellectual , don't target them...only these street chavs bully, form a gang aof 2meter tall  250 lbs limit and  brawler and kick there ass, for there rude , insulting ,, bad conduct, and free Ireland of  chavs,If you're an Irish giants do it for Ireland sake, target bully, insulting fellow, problematic mean head tuff idiots. Please Irish don't hate me I only hate a specific type of Irish,, perhaps the one you hate too?

This post is made out of good will trust me.