Identify Your Avatar

Started by George, April 14, 2007, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springrite

Do what I must do, and let what must happen happen.

Mirror Image

Mirror Image

Quote from: Thatfabulousalien on January 23, 2017, 02:10:13 AM
I've had a makeover, I suppose it makes sense too with wild opera-loving dogs chasing me  :P

I really hate that gif you have as your signature and as a result of not wanting to be subjected to it any longer --- you're on my blocked list.

Florestan

Quote from: Mirror Image on January 23, 2017, 07:23:02 AM
I really hate that gif you have as your signature and as a result of not wanting to be subjected to it any longer --- you're on my blocked list.

That's too drastic a move. Just turn off the signatures. And yes, that monkey is bloody annoying.
There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

Mirror Image

Quote from: Florestan on January 23, 2017, 08:00:27 AM
That's too drastic a move. Just turn off the signatures. And yes, that monkey is bloody annoying.

But I don't want to turn off signatures. It's better to just block him until he wises up and gets rid of that stupid gif.

Mirror Image

Changed my avatar to the incomparable Robert Fripp. One of my musical heroes!

ComposerOfAvantGarde

Quote from: Mirror Image on January 23, 2017, 08:12:33 AM
But I don't want to turn off signatures. It's better to just block him until he wises up and gets rid of that stupid gif.
Hmmmm, there's nothing much I really see in signatures that strike me as essential to read, and I can see the signatures if I click on people's profiles I think........so I will just turn them off.

Mirror Image

Quote from: jessop on January 23, 2017, 01:30:49 PM
Hmmmm, there's nothing much I really see in signatures that strike me as essential to read, and I can see the signatures if I click on people's profiles I think........so I will just turn them off.

Signatures aside, thank goodness you ditched the Trump avatar. Painful to look at.

Florestan

Quote from: Mirror Image on January 23, 2017, 02:24:50 PM
Signatures aside, thank goodness you ditched the Trump avatar. Painful to look at.

+1.

It was grotesque, really.
There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

ComposerOfAvantGarde

Haha, well I can't wait to say the same thing about the USA. ;D

Mirror Image

Quote from: jessop on January 23, 2017, 02:31:39 PM
Haha, well I can't wait to say the same thing about the USA. ;D

Oh, me too. These next four years I feel are going to especially turbulent ones given the fallacy of humanity that Trump represents.

Florestan

Quote from: Mirror Image on January 23, 2017, 02:38:00 PM
Oh, me too. These next four years I feel are going to especially turbulent ones given the fallacy of humanity that Trump represents.

Let him that is without sin cast the first stone.  ;D

Ken B

See? Now I want a Trump avatar. Not that I really want a Trump avatar, but if people are going to object and get pissed off by a Trump avatar, then I want a Trump avatar.

Oh, now I am tempted. John -- I had YOU as my avatar once. You and The Donald, forever linked.  :P :laugh:

Ken B

kishnevi

Teenagers!

TD
For the next fortnight or so....
<--------
For the benefit of non North Americans and teenagers, this is the "old school" New England Patriots logo.

Mirror Image

Quote from: Thatfabulousalien on January 23, 2017, 04:22:50 PM
...........................................umm.............ok?..........  :-\

Thank you for getting rid of that gif signature.

kishnevi

Quote from: Mirror Image on January 23, 2017, 05:03:22 PM
Thank you for getting rid of that gif signature.

So did Jessop, so you can unblock him.

Mirror Image

Mirror Image

Quote from: Thatfabulousalien on January 23, 2017, 05:16:59 PM
What infuriated you about a dancing monkey John?  :-[

It was just annoying. Hard to explain, but having to look at it each time I saw one of your posts it became an eyesore.