Pictures I like

Started by oyasumi, April 14, 2007, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

"I can't live without music, because music is life." - Yvonne Lefébure

ibanezmonster

Quote from: Opus106 on September 19, 2013, 09:05:29 AM
It is from what is largely a so-called third world country.
One of those over-the-top Indian action movies?

Opus106

Regards,
Navneeth

Octave

Hey The Six, what movie is that?  I am not usually into gonzo "men's action" pictures, but that scene just improved my life.  I am in a Goa trance.
I mean it, I just watched it like eight times in a row and my day is totally better.
Help support GMG by purchasing items from Amazon through this link.

Dancing Divertimentian

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Octave

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on September 20, 2013, 08:06:15 PM
Where does his fancy white police cruiser vanish off to?

It rolls up a few seconds later, saying "Michael-ji, I do wish you'd take it a bit easier on the antilock brakes..."

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: Octave on September 20, 2013, 08:18:10 PM
It rolls up a few seconds later, saying "Michael-ji, I do wish you'd take it a bit easier on the antilock brakes..."

:D  Yeah, I see it now. Handy how it noodles off to just the right spot.

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Parsifal

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on September 20, 2013, 08:06:15 PM
Where does his fancy white police cruiser vanish off to?

It's there, in the background of the right part of the frame at the end of the sequence.  The suspension of the laws of physics is what makes the video fun.

Octave

Quote from: snyprrr on September 19, 2013, 08:38:43 AM
Yer vid's making it hard to type haha- anyhow, this is what the future's gonna look like. Wait till third world countries can do this, ugh. :(

It will be great!  That is one of the very few futures I am looking forward to.  I predict transformation (probably not quite to the point of redemption) of all the awfulness that Hollywood hath wrought.  I believe the spirit of generosity will be greater, as well, even if it comes clothed in jest: as in LAGAAN, where all the evil British colonists have perfect teeth.  Down with verisimilitude!

Godard: "I look forward to the end of cinema with optimism."

ibanezmonster

Mirror Image

We really need to get you a girlfriend, Greg. ;) :laugh:

ibanezmonster

Quote from: Mirror Image on September 30, 2013, 07:12:40 PM
We really need to get you a girlfriend, Greg. ;) :laugh:
What's a "girlfriend?" Don't make up words I don't understand.  :P

The Six

The Six

The Six

Brian

The Six

The Six

The Six

TheGSMoeller

Gifs of people potentially getting hurt thread.