Pictures I like

Started by oyasumi, April 14, 2007, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kishnevi

grabbed from Facebook

Mirror Image

Found this cool gif via Google:

Szykneij

Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it.  ~ Henry David Thoreau

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ~ Satchel Paige

ibanezmonster

I found portraits of two former GMG members.

M Forever:

Saul Dzorevashvili:

bwv 1080

TheGSMoeller

North Star

Can you tell me what's in that picture as I can't see it?

Using Internet Explorer  0:)
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

My photographs on Flickr

Dancing Divertimentian

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Mirror Image

Aren't Muppet babies cute? Well I thought so...

Moonfish

"Every time you spend money you are casting a vote for the kind of world you want...."
Anna Lappé

The Six

The Six

Philo

I think this advertisement was meant for Greg... (This advertisement appeared for me on GMG.)

Moonfish

Quote from: Philo on April 19, 2014, 11:08:21 PM
I think this advertisement was meant for Greg... (This advertisement appeared for me on GMG.)

Hmm, so Thaimatches.com is an upcoming ensemble....or is that the label ?           >:D
"Every time you spend money you are casting a vote for the kind of world you want...."
Anna Lappé

George

Quote from: Philo on April 19, 2014, 11:08:21 PM

Lmao
"I can't live without music, because music is life." - Yvonne Lefébure

Mirror Image

Quote from: The Six on April 18, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

Lol...one 'sound' they forgot is 'The Nocturnal Slave' section which deals with those 10 PM - 7 AM workers who 'slave' away and have no life whatsoever.

ibanezmonster

Quote from: Mirror Image on April 20, 2014, 11:49:08 AM
Lol...one 'sound' they forgot is 'The Nocturnal Slave' section which deals with those 10 PM - 7 AM workers who 'slave' away and have no life whatsoever.
Reminds me of a character I saw in Final Fantasy 14 recently. Someone named their character "Shadowslave Bojangles."  ???

Probably one of the funniest was the one about the lady saying loudly in a store how people should work harder... on a Tuesday afternoon.

Mirror Image

Quote from: Greg on April 20, 2014, 01:05:53 PM
Reminds me of a character I saw in Final Fantasy 14 recently. Someone named their character "Shadowslave Bojangles."  ???

Probably one of the funniest was the one about the lady saying loudly in a store how people should work harder... on a Tuesday afternoon.

:P