For sale: Berlin Philharmonic 25 Years of Europakonzert, DVD box set

Started by (poco) Sforzando, September 15, 2023, 09:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(poco) Sforzando

I have for sale a mint-condition box set of the Berlin Philharmonic's 25 Years of Europakonzert, 1991-2015. Each year on May 1 the BP presents a televised concert in a different European location, and these have been gathered in a nice box. You get a varied selection of mostly familiar standard repertoire conducted by Abbado, Barenboim, Haitink, Rattle, Boulez, Jansons, Mehta, Muti, and Dudamel, with a bevy of notable soloists as well. Format is DVD, 16:9 NTSC, region code 0 (worldwide). Your price: $25 USD ($1 per concert) or best offer, plus shipping anywhere.
"I don't know what sforzando means, though it clearly means something."

(poco) Sforzando

Since this isn't moving, last offer: DVDs free, you pay shipping only. Offer good until end of day September 24 (USA Eastern time). After that, it gets donated to my library.

Scion7

When, a few months before his death, Rachmaninov lamented that he no longer had the "strength and fire" to compose, friends reminded him of the Symphonic Dances, so charged with fire and strength. "Yes," he admitted. "I don't know how that happened. That was probably my last flicker."

(poco) Sforzando

ando

(poco) Sforzando