The Super-Duper Cheap Bargains Thread

Started by Mark, November 13, 2007, 02:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogdan101

Quote from: king ubu on November 25, 2014, 11:57:01 AM
Now ... do you a) all have the Westminster box (or better the two Korean ones instead), b) are all totally not interested in that, or c) think it's totally OOP and there's not a chance this will come through?

I recently bought both Korean boxes, so I'm not as interested in this one... or am I? ... ::)

king ubu

Quote from: bogdan101 on November 26, 2014, 09:20:17 AM
I recently bought both Korean boxes, so I'm not as interested in this one... or am I? ... ::)

Those are way too expensive for me to consider ... but, did you catch this?

Quote from: Discobolus on November 25, 2014, 12:21:06 PM
a) I have the three of them, actually most of this one is made of recordings you can't find in the two big Korean ones (and they even found a way to leave out a good number of other recordings...
Es wollt ein meydlein grasen gan:
Fick mich, lieber Peter!
Und do die roten röslein stan:
Fick mich, lieber Peter!
Fick mich mehr, du hast dein ehr.
Kannstu nit, ich wills dich lern.
Fick mich, lieber Peter!

http://ubus-notizen.blogspot.ch/

Moonfish

"Every time you spend money you are casting a vote for the kind of world you want...."
Anna Lappé

king ubu

Thanks - but still way too rich for me ... buying tons of single discs right now, no expensive boxes planned (and not enough budget to do both  :().
Fick mich, lieber Peter!
Fick mich, lieber Peter!
Fick mich, lieber Peter!

Moonfish

Quote from: king ubu on November 26, 2014, 11:37:00 PM
Thanks - but still way too rich for me ... buying tons of single discs right now, no expensive boxes planned (and not enough budget to do both  :().

I hear you. At the same time single disks quickly add up to being way too rich for me...     ::)
"Every time you spend money you are casting a vote for the kind of world you want...."
Anna Lappé

bogdan101

Quote from: king ubu on November 26, 2014, 01:44:22 PM
Those are way too expensive for me to consider ... but, did you catch this?

Yeah, I read that, but right now I have quite enough of the Westminster stuff to chew on, but if it comes down to a price I can't refuse...

mc ukrneal

Great HEADPHONE deal at Amazon!

Senn 598 available for $99. Available for 19-20 more hours (as of 7AM EST). That is not a typo - $99.
Be kind to your fellow posters!!

Mookalafalas

Quote from: mc ukrneal on November 28, 2014, 03:13:46 AM

Senn 598 available for $99. Available for 19-20 more hours (as of 7AM EST). That is not a typo - $99.

I was rushing to this thread to point out an almost identical deal: Senn 598 headphones at Kinja deals for $100.  I just bought a pair for about twice that 6 months ago.  I love 'em.
It's all good...

Brian

Quote from: mc ukrneal on November 28, 2014, 03:13:46 AM

Damn, that sold out before I woke up! It's back to $199 now.

mc ukrneal

Quote from: Brian on November 28, 2014, 05:56:44 AM
Damn, that sold out before I woke up! It's back to $199 now.
Bummer! I didn't realize it was a limited quantity within the time limit. I've never bought one of their deals before.
Be kind to your fellow posters!!

Moonfish

Quote from: mc ukrneal on November 28, 2014, 06:17:32 AM
Bummer! I didn't realize it was a limited quantity within the time limit. I've never bought one of their deals before.

I was up at 5am PST and picked up a pair thanks to you Neal!  8)    Thank you!  0:) 0:)
One never knows how many are available when these deals go up. Kind of frustrating in case one wants to think about the purchase.
Anna Lappé

Moonfish

Anna Lappé

Brian

TODAY ONLY (Nov. 30): $4.80 FLAC or MP3 download (click cover image)

"In his early years with BIS, Paavo Järvi turned in a fantastic album of French orchestral fireworks. Anchored by Poulenc and Ibert, this disc is a sheer joy, and a major step ahead of Järvi's recent, rather dour Poulenc interpretations on Deutsche Grammophon.

"[In Ibert's Divertissement,] he takes the lunacy to an inspired new level, from the very first ear-splitting trombone raspberry....The Tapiola Sinfonietta, as indicated, plays with guts, virtuosity, and madcap inspiration. The early BIS sound was personally engineered by founder and CEO Robert von Bahr."

- me, MusicWeb

The new erato

35% on Harmonia Mundi - only today! on europadisc. I've already ordered a couple of discs.

Cosi bel do

This us an URGENT notification !
Cyber Monday is going wild on classical boxes on Amazon.de, with different items going on sale since the morning, for 2 hours each.

I listed all classical items here.

And for the next two hours you can get the new Originals 50 CD Jubilee Edition at 39,99 €  :o :o :o

Cosi bel do

Moonfish

Quote from: Discobolus on December 01, 2014, 08:03:29 AM
Cyber Monday is going wild on classical boxes on Amazon.de, with different items going on sale since the morning, for 2 hours each.

And for the next two hours you can get the new Originals 50 CD Jubilee Edition at 39,99 €  :o :o :o

Woot! Thank you Discobolus!  Great deal (duplications galore, but hey........   :D)
Anna Lappé

king ubu

Quote from: Discobolus on December 01, 2014, 08:03:29 AM

That was why I asked over in the other thread .... ordered one just now. Enough in there that I don't know yet (but frankly also some I don't need like Mme Mutter or Pollini or DFD).
Fick mich, lieber Peter!
Fick mich, lieber Peter!
Fick mich, lieber Peter!