Quote from: George on May 26, 2012, 09:38:51 PM
Bought downloads? Does not compute.  >:D

:D

It does if you add 'lossless' between 'bought' and 'downloads.'

George

Quote from: Geo Dude on May 28, 2012, 01:48:31 PM
:D

It does if you add 'lossless' between 'bought' and 'downloads.'

Really? Plenty of folks are sharing lossless these days. No need to buy before you try. IMO
"I can't live without music, because music is life." - Yvonne Lefébure

Conor71

Quote from: George on Today at 09:28:02 AM
Really? Plenty of folks are sharing lossless these days. No need to buy before you try. IMO

That sounds cool! - I've got nothing against file-sharing and stuff. Im not sure why I buy from iTunes instead of downloading for free anymore?. I guess I want to support the Artists in some small way if I can :)

P.S: George, did you see that I bought the complete Smiths box-set? I am really looking forward to hearing this one!  :D

George

Quote from: Conor71 on May 29, 2012, 12:05:34 AM
That sounds cool! - I've got nothing against file-sharing and stuff. Im not sure why I buy from iTunes instead of downloading for free anymore?. I guess I want to support the Artists in some small way if I can :)

I think that is honorable, but I prefer to listen for free first and determine if I like it, if I do then I buy the CD.

QuoteP.S: George, did you see that I bought the complete Smiths box-set? I am really looking forward to hearing this one!  :D

I missed that. You have some great times ahead of you, my friend. Pray for rain.  :D

Geo Dude

Quote from: George on May 28, 2012, 05:28:02 PM

An excellent point, but not what I meant.  I have no problem with 'try before you buy,' I just meant that I would not pay for a download that was less than lossless quality.

George

Quote from: Geo Dude on May 29, 2012, 09:46:55 AM
An excellent point, but not what I meant.  I have no problem with 'try before you buy,' I just meant that I would not pay for a download that was less than lossless quality.

Oh, OK.  :)

Bogey

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Conor71

Added the following Discs to my library today:

The new erato

Wonderful and lifeenhancing stuff:

[asin]B000AMSRU8[/asin]

Truly one of the greats!

TheGSMoeller

TheGSMoeller

A few from Woody, a Japanese classic, the two newest Doctor Who Christmas Specials and a favorite from last year, Drive.
.[asin]B006FSRSTC[/asin][asin]B005MYEPXC[/asin][asin]B006L4MX0Y[/asin][asin]B004FUYSUO[/asin][asin]B006MVKN6W[/asin][asin]B0064NTZJO[/asin]

Conor71

Conor71

Purchased this album as well (Sun Kil Moon: Admiral Fell Promises):

nico1616

Sigur Ros is always worth it  :)
The first half of life is spent in longing for the second, the second half in regretting the first.

TheGSMoeller

Conor71

Quote from: nico1616 on Today at 06:09:32 AM
Sigur Ros is always worth it  :)

Awesome, I ordered this one last week as well - can't wait to hear it! it will go to the top of my listening pile when it arrives!  :D