Navneeth

MN Dave

Quote from: opus106 on November 16, 2009, 05:39:42 AM
Okay, good. Now, get busy and make us some polls. ;D

And have Odd on my ass? No, no, no...  :'(

Opus106

Quote from: MN Dave on November 16, 2009, 05:40:43 AM
And have Odd on my ass? No, no, no...  :'(

Don't worry, dear friend, we'll get even with him.
Regards,
Navneeth

Elgarian

Quote from: opus106 on November 16, 2009, 05:39:42 AM
Okay, good. Now, get busy and make us some polls. ;D

I'm just looking at some of the small print concerning the rules of the forum, and I see that rule 2,765, paragraph 437, subsection 856(c) clearly states: 'MN Dave shall provide polls as and when required by other forum members'. And here's Dave's signature clear enough, at the foot of page 67,842. I mean, he knew what he was getting himself into, that's plain.

MN Dave

Better get on that then.  $:)

Though I can't really think of one at the moment...

Opus106

Quote from: Elgarian on November 16, 2009, 08:44:05 AM
I'm just looking at some of the small print concerning the rules of the forum, and I see that rule 2,765, paragraph 437, subsection 856(c) clearly states: 'MN Dave shall provide polls as and when required by other forum members'. And here's Dave's signature clear enough, at the foot of page 67,842. I mean, he knew what he was getting himself into, that's plain.

*In a hushed voice, with a slightly worried look on face.* What does the rule state about a change in username? I mean, he could easily change just one letter, or remove capitals, and he would no longer be MN Dave. The man's prone to doing that ever so often.
Regards,
Navneeth

MN Dave

Opus106

Where's the Changes-in-the-Rule-Book department? >:(
Regards,
Navneeth

Elgarian

Quote from: opus106 on November 18, 2009, 05:50:43 AM
Where's the Changes-in-the-Rule-Book department? >:(

They're terribly busy. Last time I was there, all the staff were compiling a dossier on rules broken by MN Dave. It'll be delivered to him in a wheelbarrow later in the week.

MN Dave

Opus106

Quote from: Elgarian on November 18, 2009, 07:06:54 AM
They're terribly busy. Last time I was there, all the staff were compiling a dossier on rules broken by MN Dave. It'll be delivered to him in a wheelbarrow later in the week.

Snappy chaps. I like it!
Regards,
Navneeth

Elgarian

MN Dave

Elgarian

Quote from: Amvend on November 18, 2009, 07:23:38 AM
*snort* Whoever HE is...  ::)

Even when you close your eyes, we can still see you.

Carolus

I think this forum should adopt the codify continental system based on Napoleon's civil code. Maybe 500 rules would be enough.

Elgarian

Quote from: Carolus on November 18, 2009, 07:30:13 AM
I think this forum should adopt the codify continental system based on Napoleon's civil code. Maybe 500 rules would be enough.

Yes, provided each rule was divided into 500 subsections, each with 500 paragraphs. This is a complicated place.

MN Dave

I like a man who likes Pooh.

*checks spelling*