Worst looking CD/LP artwork

Started by Maciek, April 12, 2007, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dancing Divertimentian

Did Mr. Désenclos override the artistic director for the cover art? If so, I can understand capitulating. :D

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: George on July 30, 2017, 01:27:35 PM
Not to be confused with the well groomed man.

Yeah, not exactly sharp dressed, either... :P
Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Peter Power Pop

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on July 30, 2017, 12:42:57 PM
Did Mr. Désenclos override the artistic director for the cover art? If so, I can understand capitulating. :D

The thing that most bothers me most about that cover isn't Mr. Shaggy's appearance, it's the light behind his hair that makes the "Tempered" part of the title unhelpfully difficult to see.

And the big "alpha" symbol watermark on Mr. Shaggy's head doesn't help either.

SimonNZ

I can only see Graeme Garden from The Goodies:

kishnevi

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on July 30, 2017, 12:42:57 PM

What I'd like to know is, who is Mr. Black Box and why is he so proud of his work that he actually autographed it? :P

Madiel

I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

Dancing Divertimentian

Todd

The universe is change; life is opinion. - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

People would rather believe than know - E.O. Wilson

Propaganda death ensemble - Tom Araya

Peter Power Pop

Quote from: Todd on September 11, 2017, 06:44:42 PM

According to Discogs, the album is heavy metal, but it does feature a track called "Rossini's 'William Tell Overture' For Symphony Orchestra & Band".

Peter Power Pop

In addition to Rossini's Rape, The Great Kat has a couple of companion CDs:

Bloody Vivaldi

Wagner's War

Madiel

I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

snyprrr

Peter Power Pop

Mirror Image

ritter

Mirror Image

Madiel

Yeah, it's not even the kind of shockingly bad that might be interesting. It's not just bad, but bland at the same time. That's quite a feat, and not one to be proud of.

TheGSMoeller

HUGE bonus points for utilizing the clarinetist's striped shirt. 

Peter Power Pop

Quote from: TheGSMoeller on September 27, 2017, 06:49:44 PM
HUGE bonus points for utilizing the clarinetist's striped shirt. 

Oh man, that's bad.

Mirror Image

Quote from: Peter Power Pop on September 27, 2017, 07:53:12 PM
Oh man, that's bad.

Yeah, it looks like one of those photos you'd take with your phone back in late 90s. :P