Worst looking CD/LP artwork

Started by Maciek, April 12, 2007, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Power Pop

What?

I'm sure it means something to somebody, but I'm looking at it and thinking, "What?"

mc ukrneal

Quote from: Peter Power Pop on June 06, 2016, 02:37:01 AM

What?

I'm sure it means something to somebody, but I'm looking at it and thinking, "What?"
Ah, but the shadows... :)
Be kind to your fellow posters!!

Madiel

Quote from: Peter Power Pop on June 06, 2016, 02:37:01 AM

What?

*shrug* It's Volume 2.
I am now working on a discography of the works of Vagn Holmboe. Please visit and also contribute!

Peter Power Pop

Quote from: orfeo on June 06, 2016, 03:27:51 AM
*shrug* It's Volume 2.

I didn't even notice that. Time to find Volume 1...

Here 'tis:

Er, OK.

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: mc ukrneal on June 05, 2016, 08:51:02 PM
Italian Macarons? I'm doubtful....

WTF?

The homemade Italian - that is, made by an Italian, a real Italian, Italian from scratch Italian - macarons that I'VE had rock the house down. Now piss off... ::)

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

Mirror Image

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on June 06, 2016, 05:02:17 PM
WTF?

The homemade Italian - that is, made by an Italian, a real Italian, Italian from scratch Italian - macarons that I'VE had rock the house down. Now piss off... ::)

They look delicious regardless of who made them. I'd be all over that bakery. :)

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: Mirror Image on June 06, 2016, 05:04:16 PM
They look delicious regardless of who made them. I'd be all over that bakery. :)

Indeed! :) I have an Italian acquaintance who is an exceptional baker (I hear her cooking is top-flight as well) and the first time she baked macarons for me I nearly fell to the floor when I chomped into one. I felt so grateful she baked them for me I raided Google Translate and serenaded her in Italian the next time I saw her! ;D

Veit Bach-a baker who found his greatest pleasure in a little cittern which he took with him even into the mill and played while the grinding was going on. In this way he had a chance to have the rhythm drilled into him. And this was the beginning of a musical inclination in his descendants. JS Bach

arkiv

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on June 05, 2016, 07:38:54 PM
Agreed, awful cover. But on the flip side, macarons ROCK!!!!  ;D
Pasta macaron and cookie macaron, both of them !

Peter Power Pop

Florestan

What's so bad about it, I wonder?
There is no theory. You have only to listen. Pleasure is the law. — Claude Debussy

mc ukrneal

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on June 06, 2016, 05:02:17 PM
WTF?

I'm curious why my original post was deleted by the mods. It in no way violated any rules of the forum. I didn't even get a PM.

Dancing Divertimentian

Quote from: mc ukrneal on June 07, 2016, 03:53:17 AM
I'm curious why my original post was deleted by the mods. It in no way violated any rules of the forum. I didn't even get a PM.

Should be pretty easy to figure out: Macaron lovers brook no discord!! ;D

Wait, what? Your post is still up.

mc ukrneal

Quote from: Dancing Divertimentian on June 07, 2016, 05:01:42 AM
Should be pretty easy to figure out: Macaron lovers brook no discord!! ;D

Wait, what? Your post is still up.

Strange. I went through this thread twice AND my profile. I guess my eyes aren't so good no more...

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: mc ukrneal on June 07, 2016, 05:17:52 AM
Strange. I went through this thread twice AND my profile. I guess my eyes aren't so good no more...

golf announcer voiceover:
*meanwhile, at the horrible cover thread, freaking paranoia is running wild! :o *

What are we some godless commies?  ::)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

mc ukrneal

Quote from: Gurn Blanston on June 07, 2016, 05:36:27 AM
golf announcer voiceover:
*meanwhile, at the horrible cover thread, freaking paranoia is running wild! :o *

What are we some godless commies?  ::)

8)
err, umm...is that a joke? Maybe I'm slow today and should just crawl back into my hole and wait til morning...

28Orot

Quote from: Florestan on June 07, 2016, 02:26:12 AM
What's so bad about it, I wonder?

I guess you're a cat person  :D

Gurn Blanston

Quote from: mc ukrneal on June 07, 2016, 05:40:43 AM
err, umm...is that a joke? Maybe I'm slow today and should just crawl back into my hole and wait til morning...

Well, it isn't funny if I have to explain it... yes, it's a joke. It actually popped up on my newsfeed while I was working and I hopped over here to see which of my comrades had jerked you around... :)

8)
Visit my Haydn blog: HaydnSeek

Haydn: that genius of vulgar music who induces an inordinate thirst for beer - Mily Balakirev (1860)

Autumn Leaves

Just came across this one - I must admit to quite liking it but it is pretty bad:

Disco Karajan in a leather jacket :D

Peter Power Pop

Quote from: Conor248 on July 02, 2016, 01:53:35 AM
Just came across this one - I must admit to quite liking it but it is pretty bad:

Disco Karajan in a leather jacket :D

Golly.