Fat Enders

Started by Dr. Dread, June 12, 2009, 10:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidW

Quote from: Bogey on February 05, 2012, 06:35:40 AM
Well, back to 224 after a week....that is a half pound gain.  Stuck to the plan, but maybe spreading out my extra points instead of using them all in a a day or two might be a better avenue to take.

I hit a plateau.  Same weight as last week.  I'm going to try to eat out less... but that's obviously after my trip! :D

Too bad weight watchers doesn't fully work right on their my kindle fire or my ipod... I have to bring my laptop with me.

Bogey

Quote from: DavidW on February 05, 2012, 01:09:15 PM
I hit a plateau.  Same weight as last week.  I'm going to try to eat out less... but that's obviously after my trip! :D

Too bad weight watchers doesn't fully work right on their my kindle fire or my ipod... I have to bring my laptop with me.

I have a Super Bowl party to head to....yikes!  I have 37 left from today, all my extras (this is day 1, though) and I have 13 activity points.  All in all, these should get me to half time! :D
There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

Karl Henning

Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA
http://www.karlhenning.com/
[Matisse] was interested neither in fending off opposition,
nor in competing for the favor of wayward friends.
His only competition was with himself. — Françoise Gilot

nesf

Down to 220. Right direction at least.
My favourite words in classical: "Molto vivace"

Yes, I'm shallow.

Bogey

Quote from: Bogey on January 16, 2012, 05:58:06 AM
Well, not proud of this, but hit my all time high weight....233.

There will never be another era like the Golden Age of Hollywood.  We didn't know how to blow up buildings then so we had no choice but to tell great stories with great characters.-Ben Mankiewicz

DavidW

Quote from: Bogey on February 10, 2012, 05:17:34 AM

Looks like someone earned a cd! ;D

I won't be earning mine this week but I can tell you from my trip that crawfish etouffee is delicious! :D

nesf

Yes, I'm shallow.

Brian

January 2010: 183
May 2010: 173
August 2010: 166
15 September, 2010: 163
6 November, 2010: 158.5
20 February, 2011: 146 weight loss goal achieved
12 July, 2011: 156 ...and unachieved
Thanksgiving 2011: 165

10 February 2011: 156

I'm back on the wagon, folks! New goal: 150 by spring break (4 weeks), 140 and staying there by my birthday (August).

Bogey

Quote from: Brian on February 10, 2012, 03:21:07 PM
January 2010: 183
May 2010: 173
August 2010: 166
15 September, 2010: 163
6 November, 2010: 158.5
20 February, 2011: 146 weight loss goal achieved
12 July, 2011: 156 ...and unachieved
Thanksgiving 2011: 165

10 February 2011: 156

I'm back on the wagon, folks! New goal: 150 by spring break (4 weeks), 140 and staying there by my birthday (August).

Instead of worrying about "wild Dvoraks" Brian, I would be concerned about strong winds.  Nice job!

DavidW

I spoke too soon!!!  I did my official weigh in this am and I lost a lb bringing my weight loss to 10.2 lbs!!  I've earned another milestone. :)

Bogey

Quote from: DavidW on February 12, 2012, 05:18:24 AM
I spoke too soon!!!  I did my official weigh in this am and I lost a lb bringing my weight loss to 10.2 lbs!!  I've earned another milestone. :)

(think The Price is Right type of voice over here)

....and....a brand new carcd!

Karl Henning

Quote from: DavidW on February 12, 2012, 10:18:24 AM

Splendid!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

nesf

Weight has stabilised over the past week. This is good and should give me a baseline to work from. I should see some weight loss once I get off my ass and start exercising regularly. Being 20lb lighter than my worst this year is also nice, as is no longer being on medication that causes weight gain.

Yes, I'm shallow.

Bogey

Quote from: Bogey on January 16, 2012, 05:58:06 AM
Well, not proud of this, but hit my all time high weight....233.

Karl Henning

Way to go, Bill!

About to head out of town for the mango cure . . . .
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

DavidW

Lost another 2 lbs!  I'm now less than 2 lbs from my first goal (5% of my body weight). :)  In a week or two I hope to have finally reached that first goal.

Bogey

Quote from: DavidW on February 19, 2012, 05:52:46 AM
Lost another 2 lbs!  I'm now less than 2 lbs from my first goal (5% of my body weight). :)  In a week or two I hope to have finally reached that first goal.

Cool!

nesf

Quote from: DavidW on February 19, 2012, 05:52:46 AM

Well done.

Yes, I'm shallow.

Karl Henning

230.0 this morning. Hope to make more (or proper) progress this week coming!
Karl Henning, Ph.D.
Composer & Clarinetist
Boston MA

DavidW