Author Topic: Missing Members  (Read 594249 times)

Offline Mirror Image

• Veteran member
  • Dmitri Shostakovich (1906 - 1975)
  • Currently Listening to:
    Shostakovich, Prokofiev, Weinberg, Myaskovsky, Glazunov, Rachmaninov, Martinů, Dvořák, Sibelius, Nielsen, Tubin, Atterberg, Holmboe, Tveitt, Langgaard, Copland, Barber, W. Schuman, Bernstein, Rouse, Vaughan Williams, Alwyn, Arnold, Walton
Re: Missing Members
« Reply #2840 on: May 14, 2020, 07:38:23 PM »
Hi all, I hope you're all doing well doing in these most unusual times! It's been quite a while since I've posted here on GMG, and having recently completed my bachelor's degree in cello performance at Carnegie Mellon University I'll have more free time until - hopefully (given the circumstances) - beginning my masters' degree at the Eastman School of Music in the fall. Though I haven't been posting here much, I've still been listening to a lot of music and making great new discoveries all the time which I hope to share with you all! :)

Good to see you back, Kyle! Congratulations on obtaining your bachelor’s and continuing your studies at the Eastman School of Music! Very impressive, indeed.
“When a man is in despair, it means that he still believes in something.” - Dmitri Shostakovich